How you'll make an impact:
As our Project Management Specialist, you will help hospitals and healthcare systems across the country implement our software, StrataJazz® so they can better perform financially. Every day you will manage project timelines, resources, and scope. To thrive in this role, you must stay very organized and have mastered your executive presence across all forms of communication. The day-to-day of the Project Management Specialist role includes:
How we work:
- Leading and owning a portfolio of small implementation and optimization projects
- Serving as a customer advocate to effectively lead their organization through implementations with a key focus on building positive professional relationships
- project communication & progress using Salesforce, leveraging a built-in project management application & Microsoft Office
- Developing, maintaining, and monitoring detailed project workplans. Documenting project changes & risks in alignment with standards defined in customer statement of work
- Tracking progress of each project against goals, objectives, scope, and timelines
- Reporting progress through weekly status meetings with customers and internal stakeholders
- Managing expectations and escalations of both internal team members and customers
- Assisting Senior Practice Manager with internal operations projects and initiatives
We have the flexibility to support both fully remote and hybrid work - our campuses are located in Chicago, IL and St. Louis, MO. Regardless of location, you'll have the chance to visit our Chicago headquarters throughout the year!What we're looking for:
Thinking about applying?
- 1+ years of project management experience in a software implementation environment
- Experience in healthcare or finance is a plus
- A drive to learn quickly and constantly adapt to new challenges
- Strong self-motivation, and the ability to work effectively with limited guidance when necessary
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups tend to apply to jobs only when they check every box on a job posting. If you're currently reading this and hesitating to click "Apply" for that reason, we encourage you to go for it! A true passion and excitement for making an impact is just as important as work experience.Here @ Strata…
Who we are:We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our culture is driven by our people solving problems together. We embrace learning, collaboration, and continuous career growth. Together, we lift our customers, our products, our company, and our community. We believe that each of our team member's unique perspectives and experiences is what drives innovation and positive change. Our individual differences are what make us a more forward-thinking organization. We foster a culture of inclusion, equity and belonging, regardless of race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Should you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please reach out to [email protected]
values:Here at Strata, we are guided by a set of principles called the StrataWay. These values keep us honest and ensure that we are always representing ourselves and our organization as best we can. They are at the core of who we are and how we support one another.
- Serve: We partner with our customers to provide quality solutions that will make their lives easier. We extend service to our community to drive purposeful change.
- Pro: We show up every day as the best version of ourselves. We treat others as we would want to be treated (and then some). We commit to getting better every day in everything that we do, upholding the highest level of integrity even in the face of challenges.
- Rock: Our work makes a meaningful impact, no matter what role we play on the team. We are open and receptive to new ways of doing things, always innovating, and never becoming complacent.
- Grow: We are life-long learners and embrace change that will help us grow professionally and personally. We embrace a culture of feedback and acknowledge that progress is more important than perfection.
Our Impact:Strata Decision Technology provides an innovative set of software and service solutions to help healthcare providers better analyze, plan, and perform in support of caring for their community and reducing the cost of care. Our customer base includes over 2,000 hospitals and over 400 healthcare delivery systems. Founded in 1996, our mission is to Help Heal Healthcare™. For more information, please go to www.stratadecision.com.Strata is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. This role is eligible for bonus based on both individual and company performance. Find out more about Strata benefits here.