Project Lead at Wipro Limited (Minneapolis, MN)
| Minneapolis–Saint Paul, MN
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:46 p.m. (CST) on Monday, July 11, 2022
We are looking to fill Project Lead position for product migrationassignment. Project Lead position for product migration assignment willbe remote and require no travel. The Project Lead will act as a primarycontact to external customers (Physicians and Hospitals) while workingclosely with cross-functional teams to manage product migration tasks.The role will be responsible for planning, coordinating and managingRevenue Cycle solutions product migration activities. Primaryresponsibilities of a Project Lead include:
- Manage the product implementation of existing clients adding newbusiness or modifying current business
- Responsible for client outreach to "kick off" theproduct implementation/migration process
- Present project plan to client on product modules to be implementedper signed contract
- Set client expectations and define scope of product migrationactivities
- Responsible to educate client on best practices and guide themthrough the product migration phase
- Manage all communication with the client including conductingmeetings and conference calls
- Must be responsible for the coordination, communication and accuratereporting of all migration related activities under the supervision ofProgram Manager
- Facilitates training needs, schedules client training and reports ontraining completed
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with aggressivetimeframes
- Complete projects within set timelines while mitigating risks thatcould cause the project to delay.
- Manage detailed work plans, schedules and client status reports.
- Responsible for tracking and managing client product migrationdeliverables
- Responsible for gathering client requirements and collaborating withinternal departments to resolve issues related to the client productmigration
- Ensure successful hand-off to client services group for on-goingsupport post product migration
- Collaborate with internal departments to resolve client questionsand issues during product migration
- Responsible for keeping the project on track and in scope,anticipating and assessing project issues
- Responsible for developing resolutions working with the team andmanagement, to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goal
More Information on Wipro Limited
Wipro Limited operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Mountain View, CA. Wipro Limited was founded in 1945. It has 240702 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 224 open jobs at Wipro Limited, click here.
Read Full Job Description