The Prosperoware Project Coordinator (PC) is responsible for assiting in managing complex enterprise software implementations including: customer communications, internal resource management, scheduling, documentation, and working directly with Prosperoware’s develovelopment and Sales teams. The PC can be the customer contact for the duration of project implementation and holds primary responsibility for project success and customer satisfaction. Project Coordinators will develop skills around project scheduling, oversight, and stakeholder management while utiziling effective communication techniques to better assist Prosperoware in delivering consistent and positive results to our customers.
- Assist in managing a portfolio of Prosperoware projects
- Maintain project quality and focus
- Monitor projects to ensure they are delivered on time and within budget using Prosperoware’s Project Management Methodology
- Assist Director of Services with resource planning and load leveling
- Create, execute, and revise project schedules, as required, to meet changing requirements
- Work with all Project Managers and assist with the onboarding of new client projects
- Assist project team with the creation of clear and concise status reports to the satisfaction of the customer and all other interested parties
- Manage ongoing project documentation as delegated (e.g., schedules, issue lists, risk registers, decision logs, meeting minutes) and ensure all documentation are complete, current, and archived
- Communicate proactively to all concerned parties any existing or potential customer issues and concerns and escalate appropriately
- Assist the Director of Services in creating weekly project status updates for Prosperoware senior management
- Track and report team hours and expenses on a weekly/monthly basis
- Analyze project profitability and success
- Assist in managing project scope and effect change orders as required
- Scope and create project schedules and statements of work for additional services or change orders
- Bachelor's Degree or relative experience. High School Diploma Required
- 1 to 3 yrs experience in a technology-oriented company or functional role
- Product/software implementation experience is a highly preferred
- Customer service, and/or project management experience required – customer-facing experience ideally working as a vendor, preferably with a software or web-based service provider
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must; this position involves a significant amount of direct customer interaction
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills; candidates must be detail-oriented
- Results oriented, resourceful, comfortable working under tight deadlines with a demanding set of internal and external customers
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Excellent hands-on skills with MS Office products (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to grasp objects; reach with hands and arms; balance, stoop kneel, or crouch; speak or listen. The employee must occasionally lift and/or carry up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by and employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Prosperoware is an enterprise software company providing solutions for law firms, corporate legal departments, and professional services firms. Our customers include nearly half of the G20 and Am Law 100 firms as well as large global corporations and Big Four accounting firms. Our innovative software transforms how professionals work and enables firms to deliver more value to clients while protecting profitability. We empower firms to reduce costs, improve profitability, and better compete by:
- Simplifying iManage administration and improving user adoption of electronic files
- Enforcing and automating information governance with a focus on security and risk management
- Improving relationships with clients by delivering predictable fees and beneficial insight into the work performed
- Empowering professionals to leverage modern profitability metrics, which drive truly informed budgeting and pricing decisions
Our teams work primarily from offices in London, Chicago, Kosovo, and Philadelphia.
Our more than 255 customers range in size from small firms with just a handful of users to those with more than 14,000.
Prosperoware customers include: Akin Gump, Goodwin Procter, Baker Botts, Hill Dickinson, Berwin Leighton Paisner, DLA Piper, Duane Morris, Hughes Hubbard & Reed, Sheppard Mullin, Comcast, NBCUniversal.