Marketing Division – Any US Location / Remote – Full TimeWho we are:
Tinuiti is a performance and data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, and beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, and our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.
We support 100% remote work for applicants who reside in the United States and Canada.Why Marketing
We're looking for a Project Coordinator, Brand Design to join Tinuiti’s Marketing team to support the production of Tinuiti brand assets. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Brand Operations, the Project Coordinator, Brand Design will support the day-to-day operations of the Brand Design team, ensuring all brand projects are planned and executed using our project management system and assets are delivered on time.What you’ll be doing:
- Using our project management software (Wrike), create campaign folders, projects, tasks based on templates and defined project scope
- Task buildout to collect key project information and remove roadblocks and ensure tasks properly flow into calendars, dashboards, and other tracking systems
- Put together project timelines based on standard operating procedures and timetables
- Monitor tasks to ensure deadlines are being met and projects moving forward
- Work closely with designers, creative directors, and other marketing team members to circulate with reviews, revisions, and approvals
- Circulates assets for proofreading ahead of deployment to ensure quality
- Assist with swag coordination and ordering using our direct mail platform (Sendoso)
- Act as a point of contact for Brand Design team requests
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you qualify but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to connect and see if you could be a great fit.
- 2+ years of overall experience in project management, handling a variety of project types
- Strong knowledge of project management; Experience working with creative teams is a bonus but is not required
- Proficiency in project management software (Wrike preferred) and Google Workspace (Slides, Sheets, Docs and Gmail) is required
- Competent in planning and tracking, with the ability to capture details and summarize effectively for bridging across diverse, cross-functional internal teams
- Collaborative, Team Player. Ability to engage, interact, and collaborate with various groups or individuals
- A growth mindset and positive attitude: proactive, hands-on, data-driven, experimentation-oriented and a disposition for continuous learning
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Benefits:
At Tinuiti, we want to ensure you have the time you need to rest and recharge. That's why Tinuitians have an estimated 70 days off per year through our time off programs
- Flexible PTO : We encourage (but do not require) all employees to take at least 20 PTO days per year and a maximum of 40 PTO days annually subject to general parameters of Tinuiti’s PTO usage policy
- Holidays: We offer 17 paid holidays, if one of your religious holidays is not covered, please by all means take advantage of your Flex PTO!
- Flex Friday’s: Meetings are minimized and all Tinuitians have the option to start their weekend early at 1pm local time.
- Owning Our Offline: Clients are informed and all offices will be closed for 3 total weeks throughout the year to give everyone the chance to truly unplug.
Workplace Flexibility: Office or Remote? Your choice.
Healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, Flex Spending Accounts
Retirement: Match up to 4% of your contributions at 100% with immediate vestingPerks and Wellness: Fringe, Forma, Thankful giving, Equity
Learning and Development: Bravely coaching session, Mentor program and more
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Tinuiti requires anyone working onsite, visiting Tinuiti offices or attending company sponsored events to provide proof they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is requested and approved by The People Team. Please reach out [email protected] if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for a role with Tinuiti. It is also our employees’ duty to recognize the potential risks of vaccinations and consult with a medical professional to help in determining what is best for their health. Tinuiti reserves the right to update or modify this policy at any point in time.
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.