Project Administrator, FIS University Program at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Join the 2022 FIS University Program!
As a 2022 FIS University Program full-time employee, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success; including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
This two-year full-time program has start dates in January, March, June and September with a dedicated "Learning Week" where you will;
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
This position is for a June 2022 start.
About The Team
The Global Enterprise Delivery team focuses on strategic enterprise initiatives, partners, products, and merchant launches. Our team focuses on growth and making an impact to each project. You will enjoy a family like atmosphere amongst your colleagues and will find a strong desire to help one another succeed.
What You Will Be Doing
•Plans and coordinates all aspects of projects from initiation through delivery.•Manages project initiation activities including identifying contractual obligations, client needs and goals, existing situation, necessary contacts and access to existing information as needed.•Develops, defines and executes project plans, project scope, activities, schedules, budgets and deliverables.•Interacts with product development, sales, client relationship teams, technology solutions, service delivery and/or other cross-functional teams.• Identifies needed resources for projects, defines and assigns major project roles.•Coordinates activities and tasks among project team members, other internal departments and client or vendor/subcontractor organizations as needed to meet project goals and ensure project completion is on schedule, within budget constraints and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope.• Assigns and monitors work of project team providing technical and analytical support and direction. Interfaces with external clients or field-based employees on technical matters as needed.• Manages project risks, issues/problems and activity progress to ensure project goals, e.g., deadline, scope and quality are achieved. Assists with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed.•Delivers informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups in FIS and/or in client organizations.•Conducts project closure activities to formalize and communicate the project acceptance, handover documentation and ongoing activities to accountable teams and complete a post-implementation review to identify areas of improvement.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Information Systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Added Bonus If You Have
- PowerBI, Tableau, or similar reporting tool experience
- Interest in acquiring PMP or experience in project management
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Student Loan Repayment Program: FIS will PAY OFF your principal loan balance over 10 years of service! Eligibility starts after one year of tenure in the program and is for U.S. participants
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.