Program Monitor at General Dynamics (Washington DC)
| Washington DC
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:58 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, September 13, 2022
The Program Monitor provides advice, consultation, and technical assistance to care providers supporting the implementation and coordination of a government program providing services to individuals. The Program Monitor develops and administers plans to ensure government funded programs serving individuals comply with established regulations, policies, and procedures.
Essential Tasks Include:
Essential Tasks Include:
- Conducts on-site monitoring on the programmatic and technical aspects of assigned applications, contracts, and grants.
- Assesses quality of services and safety of individuals at the care provider.
- Identifies care providers' technical assistance needs and determines potential compliance/logistical issues.
- Reviews equipment and property inventory.
- Conducts entrance and exit meetings with the care providers to discuss the monitoring process, including program challenges and the mechanism for feedback.
- Conducts interviews with care provider staff, individuals under the providers care, and external stakeholders to obtain information about program administration, operations, and quality of services rendered.
- Reviews program documentation and program files including case files and personnel files to ensure compliance.
- Compile and submit monitoring report within fifteen business days of monitoring visit.
- Maintains a historical record of all notes/documents/records of monitoring trips.
- Provides technical assistance, and guidance on child welfare best practices and policies and procedures to care provider staff and programs for areas of improvement observed during monitoring visits.
- Requires BS/BA degree in social work or related field plus 5 years of related work experience.
- Proven experience monitoring grantees that provide services to underserved populations.
- Previous quality assurance, case management, and/or clinical experience is preferred.
- Ability to conduct frequent travel, completing trips to designated sites up to 50% of the time.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Bilingual - English/Spanish speaking is highly preferred.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
More Information on General Dynamics
General Dynamics operates in the Aerospace industry. The company is located in Reston, VA, Fairfax, VA, Falls Church, VA, Sterling Heights, MI, Groton, CT, Bath, ME, Savannah, GA, St. Petersburg, FL and San Diego, CA. General Dynamics was founded in 1952. It has 13790 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan. To see all 771 open jobs at General Dynamics, click here.
Read Full Job Description