80% of enterprise data remains unstructured, underpinning critical business workflows and requiring manual processing today. To transform customer experiences, drive bottom-line efficiencies, and achieve full digital transformation, organizations need to automate manual processes reliant on unstructured data.
At Instabase, we're passionate about democratizing access to cutting-edge AI innovation to enable any organization to solve previously unsolvable unstructured data problems in their industry. With customers representing some of the largest financial institutions in the world, and investors like Greylock, Andreessen Horowitz, and Index Ventures, our market opportunity is undeniable.
At the center of our value proposition is our people, and we've built a fearlessly experimental, endlessly curious, customer focused team who together, are fundamentally changing how developers build and distribute intelligent business applications. Remote-first, at 300 employees and growing, and with office hubs in Menlo Park, New York, London and Bangalore, we're looking to add to our talent community so we can continue to harness the power of deep learning to transform our customer's most complex business processes.
Come help us build for the next stage of growth and scale -- accelerate your career with Instabase!
Our Delivery Engagement Team is a new addition to help provide an exceptional customer experience and prove success using Instabase. This team will be at the center of understanding customer needs as well as defining and driving the roadmap to successfully deliver it..
As a Program Manager, you will drive the successful execution of projects across our customer base. You will own the entire project lifecycle, including scoping, planning, delivery, and close out. Through collaboration with customer resources and internal stakeholders, you will ensure project deliverables exceed customer expectations. Additionally, you have the opportunity to define the framework and processes to build out this new practise that will help make customers successful
What you’ll do
- Lead large scale projects through scoping, planning, development, launch, stabilization, debrief facilitation, and close
- Manage day-to-day execution of project implementations, including scoping, planning, tracking, risk/issue management, and status updates
- Synthesize technical concepts and strategic goals into tangible project plans
- Track utilization of project resources and scope against statements of work
- Proactively manage expectations of all interested parties through clear project roadmaps, frequent project updates, and risk identification
- Collaborate with business teams, engineers, third-party partners, and go-to-market teams to ensure customers receive maximum value
- Measure project outcomes through quantitative results and KPIs
- Track record of designing and executing large scale projects / programs from start to finish with strong prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects / programs simultaneously
- Have experience working on successfully delivering projects for financial institutions and having been involved from planning to Production go-live.
- Experience estimating effort and scope for services
- Familiar with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Ability to manage Director+ level internal and external project stakeholders
- Demonstrated negotiation, conflict management, escalations, executive communication, and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer-centric attitude
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high energy, team-oriented environment
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.