- You’ll assist HealthSparq leadership by evaluating and determining strategic implementation options to match the client and HealthSparq capabilities along with the project or program initiates, novelty, business complexity, technical complexity, and pace. You’ll measure project delivery performance and propose, prioritize, and execute on delivery process improvement initiatives.
- You’ll handle the largest and most complex of assignments and may lead teams of people to ensure work efforts are delivered on schedule and within budget.
- You’ll satisfy agreed-upon customer requirements and specifications within the scope of the work effort.
- You’ll prepare status and other reports, presenting information to leadership within the organization, departmental teams, and client groups.
- You’ll be responsible for monitoring measures and milestones by defining, collecting, and analyzing metrics to ensure work efforts are on target.
- You’ll leverage your working knowledge and experience with various project and program management methodologies and communication tools to establish and maintain best practices.
- You’ll influence change across a large organization using consultative approach to drive effective collaboration and deliver results.
- You’ll work on project finance activities including budget planning, tracking, and reporting.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 10+ years’ experience in project management in an Agile and Waterfall development environment to:
- Solve complex problems within several environments and contexts (e.g. different sized organizations, co-located/distributed teams, IT security and infrastructure projects, new product development, and legacy product maintenance).
- Successfully complete multiple projects simultaneously while working autonomously.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of how to effectively get the job done.
- Provide guidance and support to develop the skills of others amongst the team.
- Mentor, train, and provide oversight for Technical Project Managers, and demonstrated leadership in defining and implementing process or delivery improvements.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You demonstrate success leading multi-disciplinary, high performing work teams.
- You successfully lead vendor work efforts, while managing large scale and highly complex work efforts, all within budgetary guidelines.
- You’ve planned, directed, coordinated and reported out on project management activities in accordance with the generally accepted project management policies and standards.
- Individuals in the Program Manager role can move in a more linear career path to a Senior Management position (overseeing larger, more complex projects while managing junior Technical Project Managers).
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.