Changing Healthcare For Good
At Angle Health, we believe the healthcare system should be accessible, transparent, and easy to navigate. As a digital-first, data-driven health plan, we are replacing legacy systems with modern infrastructure to deliver our members the care they need when they need it. If you want to build the future of healthcare, we'd love for you to join us.
As a Program Manager at Angle Health, you will be the conductor that keeps the train on track and ahead of schedule. You’re the epitome of organization, a creative problem solver, and a process-oriented operator with a keen eye for detail. In this role, you’ll leverage your skills and experience in project and team management, process optimization, and strategic planning to create, automate, and scale critical programs across the company.
This position may be based in Salt Lake City, San Francisco, New York, or Remote.
- Craft, implement, and execute processes to streamline workflows and reduce friction
- Track and stabilize projects, remove roadblocks, and anticipate needs of our team and the company
- Manage tasks and coordinate with stakeholders across Product, Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Regulatory & Compliance, to ensure appropriate prioritization and the on-time delivery of key projects
- Maintain a broad and complete state of everything involving or related to your team and/or projects. Pre-empt and resolve any issues that may steer projects off-course.
- Lead project team meetings to assign tasks and communicate status updates, deliverables, and deadlines
- Plan and create task lists, roadmaps, and project schedules
- Oversee multiple concurrent projects and schedules using shared internal and external resources
- Manage all tasks and resourcing (partnering with leadership) to ensure projects are up to date, adequately assigned, and communication is clear and consistent
- Create presentations and reports, including relevant visual presentation materials and written narrative as needed
What We Value
- 5+ years of experience in Project or Program Management
- Demonstrated ability to run the project lifecycle from start to finish
- Experience managing complex and long-term or indefinite timeline programs with stakeholders across multiple departments
- Experience in applying a structured approach to the successful management, tracking, planning, monitoring, and reporting of several projects
- Prior experience with Project management tools – JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Ability to operate autonomously in a startup environment with high ambiguity
- A quick learner and self starter with a bias towards action and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills a must
Backed by a team of world class investors, we are a healthcare startup on a mission to make our health system more effective, accessible, and affordable to everyone. From running large hospitals and health plans to serving on federal healthcare advisory boards to solving the world's hardest problems at Palantir, our team has done it all. As part of this core group at Angle Health, you will have the right balance of support and autonomy to grow both personally and professionally and the opportunity to own large parts of the business and scale with the company.
Angle Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Angle Health is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Read Full Job Description