Program Manager at Quartet Health
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the team & Opportunity:
The Patient Operations team is at the core of what Quartet does, connecting people with mental health conditions to the care they need. This includes both patient-facing groups as well as operational team members focused on achieving key goals company-wide.
As our first Program Manager in Patient Operations, you will be tasked with driving project plans through to implementation, with a goal of exponential growth over the next year. This is an opportunity to put your fingerprints on some of the broadest initiatives in Quartet that impact our efficiency, growth, and overall market presence in the mental health space.
*Please note: while this role may be remote, preference is for people who will work US Central Time.
- Partnering cross-functionally with key stakeholders in Market Operations, Technology, and HR
- View and synthesize large amounts of data to transfer into digestible summaries for other teams members, as well as presentations at times
- Driving projects focused on change management processes with actional, metrics-based outcomes
- Establish strong governance and ownership / accountability, inclusive of end to end Patient Experience
- 4+ years of experience in a Program Manager role, or comparable experience w/Change Management
- Advanced skills w/Sheets, Excel, etc (i.e vlookups, pivot tables, formula/functions, etc.)
- Ability to develop business cases with clearly defined value
- A track record of driving organizational change w/strong partnership and buy-in
- Ability to pick up new subject matters and add incremental value for execution
- Experience within a Healthcare setting
- Prior experience presenting to senior level executives
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.