Program Manager at Zantech (Baltimore, MD)
| Baltimore, MD
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:53 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, December 14, 2022
Are you looking for your next challenge? Are you ready to work with a performance-based small company? At Zantech, we are a dynamic Small Business focused on providing complex, mission focused solutions with a proven track record of outstanding customer performance and high employee satisfaction. We are looking for you; someone who strives to support a strong team and to deliver "Outstanding PerformanceAlways". If so, we would love to talk with you regarding that next step in your career.At Zantech, we apply state-of-the-art technology to solve our Federal Clients' most mission-critical challenges. We embrace the opportunity to hire individuals with new talents and fresh perspectives. Zantech offers a competitive compensation, benefits and vacation package as well as providing you with a fast paced and exciting work environment. Come join our team!This Program Manager role is an upcoming opportunity for you to help guide and manage a team to support the Army client. This person will support the tactical radio program.Generally, as a Zantech Program Manager, we expect you to:
- Own your program, be the primary interface with customer and have the authority to act on behalf of Zantech, with corporate support.
- Lead and execute the planning, management and risk assessment of the full range of activities/responsibilities as it pertains to your program.
- Lead, build and grow an effective team to meet/exceed the values of Zantech and our clients.
- Work to understand and grow the Zantech business organically.
- Tactical Radios
- US Army Material Fielding & Integrated Product Support
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Engineering, Business or a related scientific or technical discipline
- Minimum of eight (8) years of progressive experience in management and supervision of substantive US Army Material Fielding and Integrated Product Support
- PMP Certification OR Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level III for Program Management
- Clearance: DoD Active Top Secret
- To be eligible for this role, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at time of hire.
- Master's Degree in Business in Information Systems, Engineering, Business or a related scientific or technical discipline.
- DoD or Army Experience
- Industry leading Certification related to Subject Matter Expertise
More Information on Zantech
Zantech operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Tysons Corner, VA. Zantech was founded in 2007. It has 91 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health insurance, 401(K), Performance bonus, Remote work program. To see all jobs at Zantech, click here.
Read Full Job Description