Program Manager at CMG (Capital Markets Gateway) (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:15 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, July 12, 2022
We are looking for a Program Manager to join our team and be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of multiple projects across our Engineering teams. They are a strong communicator with excellent organization and interpersonal skills. They have the ability to move quickly, wear multiple hats, and improve on existing processes.
Technology Operations is currently 3 teams: Program Management, Application Support, and the Service Desk. The team is growing quickly and is very supportive of one another. There is a “How can I help?” mentality and everyone is very driven to be great at what they do and grow within the company. We are a group of creative thinkers, problem solvers, and doers.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully running multiple projects, planning for capacity, and giving visibility into project status, risks, and delivery dates.
What you will do:
- Work closely with Product Management to establish project timelines and roadmaps
- Support projects for their dedicated squad and works cross-functionally with other program managers on deliverables
- Manage resources for the Engineering teams to ensure timely delivery of project milestones
- Plans, monitors and manages deliverables to avoid shortfalls in dependency mapping, budget overruns, capacity plans, and situations that may require emergency management
- Outline project charters
- Present program updates in recurring program reviews for stakeholders
- Foresee and escalate potential risks and blockers to program deliverables
- Weekly reporting on active projects within Program to stakeholders
- Ensure resources are appropriately allocated for roadmap execution as well as maintenance
- Align with Incident Management to slot action items as they pertain to root cause
- Provides transparency into program success with metrics regularly communicated to Executive Leadership
- 2 years of experience with Project Management or 1 year experience with Program Management (or related managerial experience)
- Experience working within Infrastructure teams
- Experience working within Engineering teams
- Knowledge of Agile
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Knowledge of Jira
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Six Sigma or PMP a plus
- We innovate with purpose
- We focus on outcomes vs. output
- We believe diverse and inclusive teams fuel innovation
- We are humble yet candid
- We do right by the customer
- Comprehensive benefits program
- 401k match
- Unlimited time off
- Fully remote work environment
- Support to further your education
- A culture of people first
- The estimated salary range for this role is US$115,000 – US$155,000. The successful candidate’s salary will be determined by non-discriminatory factors such as skills and experience. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate
CMG embraces our ongoing commitment to building a culture reflecting the people, perspectives, and passions it represents. We will accept nothing less than equity, inclusion, and belonging for all. With the only constant in life being change, we will always listen, learn, and improve for the betterment of our teams, customers, and communities. CMG is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
More Information on CMG (Capital Markets Gateway)
CMG (Capital Markets Gateway) operates in the Financial Services industry. The company is located in Chicago, IL. CMG (Capital Markets Gateway) was founded in 2015. It has 91 total employees. To see all 4 open jobs at CMG (Capital Markets Gateway), click here.
Read Full Job Description