Program Manager at Everbridge (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:12 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, June 14, 2022
8-12 month contract role
In this role, your job will be to use your strong business analysis acumen and program management experience to define and deliver multiple mission-critical initiatives to drive improved business outcomes and accelerate profitable growth.
The role will analyze existing business processes, propose solutions, and coordinate people and actions to ensure that initiatives are delivered on time and with the required results.
You will become the go-to subject matter expert for everything involving a project’s justification, key decisions, execution, and timeline. You will work with a small core team that values integrity, bold ideas, sense of urgency, and a bias to action. The role will involve working with many stakeholders across different departments and geographies.
What you'll do:
- Work across the global business to plan, design, build and implement business process re-engineering and technology implementation programs which enable achievement of business imperatives
- In collaboration with the project team, develop vision, scope, requirements, and test and implementation plans which maximize allocation of resources and ensure timeliness of delivery
- Investigate, analyze, and document current operational processes, build requirements to address desired future states and design
- Design potential solutions to problems identified via analysis and investigation
- Evolve the details of the user stories through conversations with key stakeholders
- Develop and update project plans, cost and resource estimates
- Provide regular updates to multiple stakeholder and governance groups, escalating to executive leaders as is necessary to advance project aims
- Maintain a cost model for project financials - to track spending and identify budget risks and opportunities, submitting invoices and providing updated project spending forecasts per fiscal calendar deadlines
- Manage vendors to ensure quality and a timely delivery of services
- Develop comprehensive end-to-end test cases at the application and multiapplication levels
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- PMP, Prince2 or comparable
- Ability to translate business requirements to functional specifications
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical and analytical skills, including the ability to provide solutions to a variety of business problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Project management skills (certifications are a plus)
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
More Information on Everbridge
Everbridge operates in the Consulting industry. The company is located in Burlington, MA, New York, NY, Lansing, MI, Pasadena, CA and San Francisco, CA. It has 1437 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all 10 open jobs at Everbridge, click here.
Read Full Job Description