Program Manager at Ad Hoc (Raleigh, NC)
This is a remote position.
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
At Ad Hoc, a Program Manager is responsible for keeping programs on timeline, scope, and price. That means everything from high-level project planning such as crafting project milestones, epics, and schedules, to finance projection and reconciliation, to personnel management. You'll ensure that the project has everything it needs to be successful. In this position you will also play a technical role working to sign off on all solutions that are provided to clients.
- Our Federal contracts require that you be a U.S. Citizen to be eligible for employment.
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- As a government contractor, all hires may be required to meet additional pre-employment contingencies to the extent required by applicable law, at the time of hire or any time thereafter
What You'll Do
- Develop strong customer relationships to understand needs, maximize customer satisfaction, and identify new opportunities
- Manage team members and finances
- Interview and select new team members
- Conduct performance reviews
- Serve as the final authority on product and technical solutions for clients
What You'll Bring
- People Management: demonstrated ability to manage humans.
- Systems Management: demonstrated ability to organize people, technology, culture, and operations to drive solutions to significantly complex business problems.
- Client Management: demonstrated ability to maximize client satisfaction in a contractual relationship.
- Written Technical Expression: demonstrated use of plain language to communicate information that others comprehend.
- Strategic Thinking: demonstrated ability to plan programs in ways that benefit the organization over a long term.
- Tactical Implementation: demonstrated ability to implement a strategic plan in small, iterative cycles.
- Entrepreneurism: Ability to identify and implement opportunities tied to revenue streams.
- Financial Management: Ability to accurately forecast profit and loss for a program.
- Executive Leadership: Ability to nurture and grow managers.
- External Awareness: Remains current on external forces that may impact the organization or tech community.
- Years of Experience: 15 years
- Degree Requirement: Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific/technical discipline
- Acceptable Substitution for Degree: 10 years of additional relevant experience
- Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Vanguard 401K Plan
- Unlimited Vacation
- Continuing Education/Annual Conference Attendance Stipend
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.
In support of the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, and others like it across the country, Ad Hoc job descriptions feature the starting range we reasonably expect to pay to candidates who would join our team with little to no need for training on the responsibilities we've outlined above. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide range of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and responsibility. The range of starting pay for this role is $101,570 - $136,994 and information on benefits offered is here. Our recruiters will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we look forward to learning more about your salary requirements.