Program Manager, Web & eCommerce Accessibility at RingCentral
Some people go to work.
At RingCentral, you’ll change the way the world works.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Marketing Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
RingCentral is looking for a rockstar Program Manager, Web & E-commerce Accessibility to build out our web accessibility program and strategy as we ramp up our focus on providing accessible user experiences. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who has a blend of web project management and development skills, with web accessibility experience ideally in a B2B company with a strong partner marketing business model. This role will work closely with designers, content writers, web marketers and developers to proactively manage, prioritize, execute, and continually optimize all web accessibility projects. The ability to creatively problem-solve and effectively communicate across all teams, as well as with executives will be crucial for success.
If you are a project management guru, resourceful, super organized, technical and tool savvy, with a “can do” attitude, then this role is for you!
- Manage web and E-commerce accessibility programs, including coordination of resources, meetings, deliverables and feedback.
- Set and communicate deadlines, timelines and dependencies to all team members to ensure all projects are on track, on time, and within budget
- Understand web accessibility requirements and specs to guide designers, producers content writers, SEO teams and developers to ensure accessibility across all workflows
- Partner with accessibility experts externally to bring internal knowledge to the team to share best practices cross functionally and identify areas of process improvements
- Measure progression and results of accessibility program and related projects and report on effectiveness of initiatives to senior leaders
- Build tight-knit relationships with partners across the organization, earning a reputation as web expert and project facilitator
- Contribute to other web projects and initiatives as deemed necessary. We are a scrappy team and will need someone who can pitch in where needed.
- Act as the liaison between web marketing, development and creative to ensure close alignment between teams and deliverables
- Drive cross-functional stakeholder conversations, decisions, program documentation and deliverables.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and best practices in web accessibility and be an accessibility evangelist for our website
- BA in Business or a related field
- 6+ years of web project management experience managing large website development projects, web accessibility programs and E-commerce
- Strong technical background, esp. with B2B E-Commerce and web development
- Experience with Web Content Management System (Adobe AEM a plus)
- Experience working with distributed team, including offshore
- Experience with agile product development methodologies
- Knowledge of and experience with A/B testing practices, web test design and user testing
- Problem-solving skills and attention to details
- Ability to handle a significant level of responsibility, oversee web accessibility program and work independently, while also being a team player, and working closely with other department heads and senior management
- Very strong and effective communication skills (both written and verbal) across multiple teams and all levels
- Experience with: CMS (AEM), Adobe Test and Target, Jira, Wrike, Adobe analytics, MS office (excel & ppt). Familiarity or experience with Salesforce, Business Intelligence and HTML, a huge plus.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share our story with the world—and this is a once-in-a-career chance to help plan, coordinate, implement, and oversee it. As part of the global leader in the Unified Communications space, you’ll be supported with the resources to produce work that not only moves the needle, but moves markets.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.