Program Manager - Technology at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Position is within an IT delivery organization that is responsible for the ServiceNow platform delivery. We run multiple parallel efforts for the delivery of multiple modules within the ServiceNow platform. Projects would include the delivery of new modules, the enhancement of existing modules, and the onboarding of different organizations and groups into the ServiceNow Platform.
What you will be doing:
- Create and maintain multiple project plans for IT delivery projects
- Work across business lines to establish program relationships with key stakeholders
- Create and present project and program status update calls to executives
- Coordinate and create task action plans for the delivery team and business contacts
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems or business administration or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Minimum 10 years of Project Management experience
- Knowledge of standards relevant to the software industry , e.g., ISO, CMM, Six Sigma
- Ability to maintain and facilitate multiple key projects within the program
- Experience delivering IT system and implementation projects from conception to delivery
- Establish and maintain key stakeholder relationships
- Provide periodic project and program status updates to executive leaders
Added bonus if you have:
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Experience in IT Service Management project delivery
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$107,610-180,790
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.