LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
The Program Manager-Technology Partners is a core member of the Technology Partnerships Team, and is primarily responsible for building, managing, and enhancing our relationships with technology players in LivePerson’s Ecosystem. The SPPM will act as a liaison for all technology companies participating in LivePerson's strategic partnership program. Working closely with other partner managers at Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Salesforce, Adobe and various other technology companies with whom LivePerson is changing the way Brands interact with Consumers, using Conversational AI.
- Identifies, cultivates, and brings to fruition new partnership opportunities, facilitating long-term LivePerson growth
- Collaborating with strategic partners and Solutions team members, lays the foundations for the development of co-offerings to create new business opportunities for LivePerson
- Advises/identifies key acquisition targets to enable new, complementary offerings and services to the LivePerson portfolio
- Extends and enhances LivePerson growth opportunities within the Technology Ecosystem, creating repeatability and scalability across Partners and opportunities
- Coordinates partnerships workshops with LivePerson leaders
- Aligns partnership strategy to growth strategy, sales strategy and marketing strategy
- Manages the life cycle of strategic partnerships based on industry, customer, and market
- Develops and cultivates relationships with business units, company leaders and technology principals of target strategic partnerships
- Under the oversight of the Ecosystems Partnership Director, negotiates reseller agreements, teaming agreements, partnership agreements, intellectual property, fair use agreements, exclusivity/confidentiality agreements and etc.
- Partners with Marketing Team to provide input into content and events strategy, and facilitate the creation of public relationship material for both internal and external output
- Manages Strategic Partnership Program and Partner Advisory Board for Technology Partners
- Provides strategic and operational leadership/focus in furtherance of a healthy technology and partnership community
Your qualifications are:
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred
- 7-10 years’ experience in business development, client services, sales and/or direct alliance management
- Ability to manage and develop team members, as well as influence the high level management team, collaborating with external partners and LivePerson teams to ensure effective go-to-market and execution as needed
- Strong coalition building skills, and ability to negotiate with key stakeholders in highly complex, multi-faceted partnership environments
- Successful track record of managing to growth/growth enablement targets
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and conceptual skills
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.