From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
At Fivetran, we want to enable our customers to make data backed decisions company wide by delivering ready to query data quickly and reliably into their cloud data warehouses. We work with companies from around the world to help them better understand their customers and products, and develop a truly data-driven culture.
To support our growth, we are looking for a Program Manager of Customer Success to own and execute programs for scaled adoption and expansion with our existing customer base. You will need to analyze data and create strategic programs that accelerate customer adoption of our product and new use cases. This person works cross-functionally with marketing, marketing ops, product and analytics. Success in this role will result in greater consumption, and engagement from our self-service customers. You would be the first hire in this role, so a thirst to build is a must. Ultimately, this role will help us solve the challenge on how to service many customers, in an efficient, scalable, 1 to many way.As a Customer Success Program Manager at Fivetran, you will:
- Understand our customers’ behavior and opportunities for customer experience improvement
- Identify gaps, and offer solutions, to increase usage from our self-service customers
- Create processes to design a cohesive, and comprehensive customer communication experience
- Be a customer advocate, and provide feedback internally to product, engineering and CSMs
- Know how to track success of campaigns and programs, and share successes with leadership appropriately
- Be willing to jump in. This role could include creating content; webinars, email cadences, A/B tests, or executing customer interviews for example
- 5+ years experience working on Customer Success, Marketing or Product teams
- A track record of meeting deadlines and seeing programs through from beginning to end
- The right balance of autonomy and collaboration
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks, while staying organized and efficient
- Experience with Salesforce, Looker, and/or Marketo (or other marketing automation tools)
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.