We’re Coinbase. We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 89 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener - because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
We’re looking for a Program Manager to join the Institutional Program Management team within the Customer Experience Organization. You will be responsible for coordinating, advocating and collaborating with client facing institutional teams in Sales, Account Management, Technical Account Management and Operations to deliver a high quality experience for Coinbase’s Institutional client base through scaled program management initiatives.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Lead strategic programs, specifically related to Salesforce CRM and others, that are highly complex & cross functional in support of the Institutional CX organization at Coinbase.
- Act as a liaison between Coinbase and Salesforce when possible to better understand tool capabilities and best practices. Gather, define and liaise with our Technology & Analytics team to implement Salesforce enhancements.
- Collaborate with other internal partners (Sales, Account Management, Technical Account Management, Prime Broker Ops, Onboarding/Compliance Ops, Advocacy, Data Science, etc.) to gather business requirements and define objectives.
- Handle requirements documentation, milestone mapping, prioritization, and communication to facilitate project teamwork & executive readouts.
- Create thorough functional specs for new business flows and project plans.
- Monitor program status and rapidly identify issues / risks. Succinctly communicate issues to relevant stakeholders and proactively collaborate to ensure timely resolution.
- Generate custom ad-hoc reporting in partnership with our Data Science team and manage Salesforce dashboard creation process.
- Advocate for Salesforce data cleanliness and help train users as needed in partnership with the Learning & Development team.
- Coordinate with teams to resolve issues as they arise. If there seems to be a common theme, find and solve for the root cause. Know when to escalate to senior management.
- Be the champion for operational excellence, driving automation where possible, in the organization and proactively delivering strategic recommendations that enable us to become ‘Best-In-Class’.
- Implement process & tooling that enables the business to scale with reliable systems.
- Establish strong working relationships with cross-functional teams & partners to ensure there is alignment, consensus and ongoing support of your programs.
- Drive accountability across your deliverables across the business, in support of your programs.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Motivated by Coinbase’s mission and crafting a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in financial services, technology and/or customer support.
- Subject matter expertise in Salesforce including certification
- Experience in program/project management
- Highly flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
Nice to haves:
- Well versed in the blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency industry.
- Experience working with global outsourcing partners and service providers.
- Advanced degree in business, finance, customer experience and/or crypto.
- Deep understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Looker
Notice for Colorado applicants as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20). Target annual salary for this role performed in Colorado, is $144,500 + target bonus + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)).
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here).Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.