Program Manager, Sales Process & Methodology (Global) at Snyk (Remote)
The Strategy & Operations team’s mission is to drive Synk’s sustainable growth and productivity gains by enabling: good, efficient decision making; rapid effective execution; and scale.
The GTM Enablement team exists to support and drive sales performance to support the growth of our company at scale. As the Program Manager for the Sales Methodology you will be responsible for managing the roll out of and execution of the program across all of the go to market roles globally. You will work closely with other supporting functions to ensure that the methodology is built into our daily processes and systems to drive adoption in the field. The initial focus for the role will be the program management of the initial roll out to the field teams. It will then switch to ongoing management and evolution of the program to meet the ever changing needs of our hyper growth business.
You’ll spend your time:
- Working with our external vendor to ensure programs deliverables are met and to define future phases of the program based on business priorities
- Building scalable learning paths for each of the core go to market (GTM) teams
- Coordination of company wide roll out across all GTM rolesIntegrating the program into our established onboarding processes for each of the GTM roles
- Build content to reinforce the core concepts of the program within our internal CMS
- Design follow on programs with the external vendor to reinforce the key learning outcomes
- Build the critical steps of the methodology into our core workflows and CRM system across the GTM teams
- Analyse adoption in the field and build models of success that can be scaled in the field
- Define KPI’s and provide quarterly reporting to the executive steering committee
You should apply if you:
- Prior experience in managing large global programs is essential
- Prior experience in managing a methodology roll out is desirable
- Experience in hyper-growth environment and SaaS sales is desirable
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- You are already familiar with the Winning by Design SPICED methodology
- Have experience in both field sales and enablement
Please apply below! We're a fast-growing company, with lots of opportunities to take on additional responsibility and to improve and shape processes. We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we've created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you're the right person, do apply anyway!
We are distributed across four offices in London, Tel Aviv, Boston and Ottawa, with 10% of the company working fully-remote. We've made an organisational commitment to building a strong, effective, distributed company: we form teams across multiple offices wherever possible, and we invest in communication so that we can benefit from each others' perspectives.
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.
Snyk is recognized on the Forbes Cloud 100 2021, the 2021 CNBC Disruptor 50 and was named a Visionary in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for AST.