The GitLab DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,600+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
- Collaborate with Marketing and other functions to drive prioritized pre-sales and post-sales messaging and content enablement initiatives to drive efficient, predictable, and scalable growth for GitLab (including customer value messaging, sales plays & customer use cases, competitive messaging, buyer personas, and more)
- Manage GitLab’s sales asset management & discovery solution with a commitment to continuous improvement and optimization
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Channel teams to align content to different stages of the buyer journey and sales process, and orchestrate plans to address identified and prioritized content gaps
- Develop and manage a Sales content and messaging roadmap that provides a transparent view of planned content and timelines
- Collaborate with Field Enablement colleagues and field team members to create and maintain documentation of sales playbooks aligned to the entire sales process for various customer segments
- Evaluate the effectiveness of prioritized sales messaging and content enablement programs/initiatives by identifying and tracking key metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) that drive productivity and iterating strategy accordingly
- Highspot Experience preferred
- Proven ability to develop and/or manage B2B sales content & messaging initiatives in software or technology industry
- Experience administering a sales asset management solution (experience with Highspot preferred)
- Experience working in a Sales organization and/or in a Sales enablement function
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Outstanding organization skills and planning abilities
- Excellent team player and ability to effectively collaborate with and influence others
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail needing minimal supervision
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, unpredictable environment
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle, DevOps, and/or open source software is preferred
- Working knowledge of Google docs; photo and video-editing software is a plus
- Ability to use GitLab is a plus
Applicants for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that applicants can be declined from the position at any stage of the process. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find their job title on our team page.
- Selected candidates will be invited to schedule a 30 minute screening call with one of our Global Recruiters
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a first interview with the Hiring Manager
- Next, candidates will be invited to interview with 2-5 team members
- There may be a final executive interview
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.Compensation
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
For Colorado residents: The base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently $77,200 - $135,700 for Colorado residents only. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. See more information on our benefits and equity. Sales roles are also eligible for incentive pay targeted at up to 100% of the offered base salary. Disclosure as required by the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, C.R.S. § 8-5-101 et seq.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.