Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique technology solutions and consulting services to our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than 1,000 people all over the United States. Our major field office locations include Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, San Diego, San Francisco, and Scottsdale.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Come Join Us!
Street-Smart - Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a focus on the “big picture.” We exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice - The “Stuff” it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title, empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to success, and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels like.
Teamwork - Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the company's mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it’s due and demonstrate transparency. We “bring the weather” by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures – not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the people around us.
About the Role:
The Program Manager (PRM) is responsible for end-to-end management of enterprise client programs in accordance with the terms of the customer agreement and the Company Project Management Framework. The PRM may manage a group of loosely related projects for a single client or may own a services program for one or more clients. Programs may include several technology areas, requiring management across multiple business units and functions within Trace3. In addition, the PRM will build meaningful relationships with the Account Team and partner with the Technical Account Manager (TAM) or Engagement Manager (EM) to build relationships with the customer’s technical stakeholders to foster development of new opportunities for Trace3 technologies and services. The PRM will be responsible for coaching and mentoring project managers on their team or may support efforts for other members of the project management team.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner closely with the client sponsor, Account team and cross-functional teams to understand client organizational objectives to determine requirements, budget, and potential constraints for new initiatives
- Develop and manage comprehensive program plans in alignment with the scope and objectives defined in the Statement (s) of Work
- Lead multiple cross-functional teams to ensure delivery of program objectives
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the client for the program
- Provide oversight and direction to project teams as required to address business or technical issues related to the program
- Proactively manage risks and dependencies across the program, identifying efficiency where possible
- Monitor financial performance at the program/portfolio level, using input from the component projects.
- Provide tailored reporting in accordance with client requirements
- Collaborate with the Engagement Manager (EM) or Technical Account Manager (TAM) to support the client engagement roadmap
- Assist the Account team with pre-sales activities, including technology presentations and proposal development
Qualifications & Interests:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience
- Project Management certification (PMP or CSM) or Program Management Certification a plus
- Certification in additional frameworks strongly preferred (Agile, Lean, ITSM, etc.)
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in leading enterprise technology projects, with five years’ experience managing formal programs
- Experience in Project or Program management in a Sales environment a plus
- Demonstrated success managing client facing complex, enterprise programs
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including leadership, facilitation, communication, and negotiation
- Excellent oral & written communication including the ability to present technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Experience in business development, including strategic planning, roadmap, and proposal development
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to synthesize data from multiple sources and create custom reports
- Experience with the complete Microsoft Office suite of business applications (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Experience managing people in complex matrixed environments
- Strong desire to mentor or train others
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off
***To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.