As a Program Manager for Atlassian's Customer Success and Innovation (CSI) Advisory Services team, you will be responsible for driving strategic programs across our customer-facing professional services teams. You will be working closely with team leaders from across the globe to develop best practices and drive Customer Success & Innovation at scale. This role is about championing customer and team outcomes by creating and improving team processes throughout the year. This role will be accountable for defining and driving clean project execution against a plan you helped design to deliver measurable outcomes for the customer and Atlassian. You will work closely with all business levels to set delivery initiatives that support the Atlassian mission.
About the Role:
- Program Design and Execution: Understanding where there are opportunities and gaps in the team process around meeting OKRs, collaboration and work efficiency. Then creating programs to fill gaps and improve team effectiveness.
- Establishing Scalable Process with customer success Leadership Globally: Work with leadership to map team ways of working globally with an eye towards, customer goals, onboarding, adoption, expansion, and churn. Create consistency in regional team-management approaches for alignment to goals, processes, and team ceremonies.
- Creating and Executing Program Communication Plans: With a global team, it is important to create and run multi-channel communication plans to inform all CSI teams of progress and deliverables on the Programs you are running. This will include creating communication calendars, writing the communication content or working with stakeholders to create content.
- Plan and Facilitate meetings for CSI and Cross-Functional Programs: Manage the week-to-week planning rigor to help teams keep their eye on the quarterly OKR goals, driving the cadence of planning, delivery, iteration, and measurement.
- Identify Business Insights and Present Possible Solutions: Reflect on the previous work and interactions with the teams and present insights and opportunities seen both within the Customer Success and Innovation team and throughout Atlassian. Then present possible solutions to help create a backlog of Programs for the teams you support.
- Help Scale Operational Efficiency: Our teams are growing, which is making it imperative to adjust our processes in a way that will scale with the team. This role will help build processes and tools to allow leaders and teams to see a more holistic picture at scale. Automation will be key in the future success of this role.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration and Alignment: Work with other Program Managers to share, learn, and create efficiencies across CSI and Atlassian. Drive consistent best practices for knowledge management, content creation, and communication across the team's Confluence spaces and other internal channels.
- Executive Stakeholder Management: Executive leadership buy-in is important when it comes to running large-scale programs across Atlassian. Gaining buy-in at the beginning and throughout programs from our senior and executive leadership with the appropriate level of information at different stages is an integral part of moving things forward.
- Creating Global Alignment: Ensure that work teams are doing take into account their counterparts across the globe. Help create processes and ceremonies that will allow for contribution and communication across time zones.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 7+ years of project and program management experience with technical teams at scale
- Experience working with customer success and service delivery teams
- Experience in Customer Success Strategy, Programs, or Operations
- Demonstrated ability to plan and deliver work with Agile frameworks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with tech-touch, automation, and tooling in customer relationship management
- Experience in change management
- Familiarity with the Salesforce platform
- Hands-on experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with enterprise SaaS software advisory services and delivery
More about CSI team
It's all right there in the name when you join the Atlassian Customer Success and Innovation team you are at the heart of empowering our customers to do more with our products as they unleash the potential in their teams. You will contribute to customer success by tackling challenges head-on and providing unparalleled knowledge and best practices around our solutions. We are big on distributed collaboration and are passionate about our customer-first culture. Working in this team at Atlassian, you'll have a direct impact on some of our biggest accounts, fast. You won't get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision-making because we encourage innovative thinking. We don't just want to know your opinions; we want to see your ideas in action. We hire great people and then trust them to be great.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.