Program Manager, Product Operations at Fivetran
We are looking for a program manager with a combination of strong people skills and program management to work alongside the Product Team and other cross-functional teams to drive forward key product initiatives. This position is responsible for managing cross-functional company programs and projects.
As program manager in the Product Operations team, you will work directly with cross-functional teams to manage product led programs. You will be the leader who will manage the end to end process of delivering new and innovative full solutions for Fivetran. This role requires a blend of collaboration, project management, operational execution, and an understanding of all the activities involved in delivering a full solution. This role requires collaboration and partnership with a broad group of stakeholders across the company.
The successful candidate is an excellent communicator and problem solver and possesses interpersonal skills to effectively manage projects and act as a central point of contact for numerous communications. The successful candidate will be clear-minded, collaborative, data driven, and outcome focused.
- Work directly with a cross-functional team to manage product led programs and projects.
- Work with a cross-functional team to facilitate and define program level OKRs.
- Facilitate working sessions and develop effective communication processes across multiple stakeholders.
- Communicate and highlight key risk areas and blockers, and work with the team to manage these challenges.
- Own the process from end-to-end: strategy to execution and reporting.
- Lead/coordinate the creation of clear plans and requirements.
- Monitor and report progress, manage trade offs, drive escalation and mitigation plans.
- Manage meetings, checklists, review and approvals.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Experience in managing multiple projects and large-scale programs.
- Experience in product development life cycle.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate and build relationships.
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs