Program Manager - Product Director, Analytics at Finicity
Finicity has a unique opportunity for a Program Director to take the lead on a highly visible Analytics program and to be the liaison between two teams. You will communicate visibility to the health of the program at the executive level. You will also play a support role as you build out SLAs for support and work with analysts to provide real-time responses to big data questions. We are targeting qualified candidates in Salt Lake City-Utah.What you'll do
We are seeking an obsessively detail oriented director to take the lead in product/program support, including the following duties.
- Oversee and coordinates all work streams of the program including operational support
- Accomplish strategic objectives by overseeing multiple project activities
- Drive performance through effective use of influence and relationships
- Cultivate relationships with stakeholders with the goal of ensuring transparency and visibility into the program
- Direct and oversee project team and manage conflicts for successful delivery within a matrix organization
- Drive resolution to operational support issues
- Work with Exec sponsors to provide visibility, updates, forecasting for the entire program
- Plan and schedule overall program deliverables, goals, milestones
- Oversee project documentation
- Implement and manage program changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Proven ability to understand the business environment (business model, competitive landscape, processes, revenue/cost drivers, KPI's, etc.)
- 5+ years Product/Program Management experience with a demonstrated track record of successfully delivering solutions and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- 5+ years related business/industry experience
- College degree in technical area, analytics, or business preferred
- Strong program management skills managing complex, multifaceted projects resulting in measurable successes and program growth
- Strong organizational, presentation, and persuasive skills
- Experience engaging with C-level project sponsors
- Program/product scheduling and budgeting experience
- Strong leadership skills including: team-building, conflict resolution and management
- Ability to handle uncertainty while continuing to drive assigned work with positive motivation and a can-do attitude
- Build trust among business partners and other IT professionals
- Effective problem solving skills exhibited by effective collaboration among project team members to resolve issues and drive the project forward
- Ability to work with little direction and create clarity from lightly defined requirements.
- Ability to break through organizational barriers while building trust.
- A history of company longevity. We are looking for a team player with a long view.
Finicity, a Mastercard company, helps individuals, families, and organizations make smarter financial decisions through safe and secure access to fast, high-quality data. Our trusted and proven open banking platform empowers consumers to easily connect their financial data to the apps they choose, transforming the way we experience money for everything from budgeting and payments to investing and lending.
Through market-leading data connections, Finicity partners with influential financial institutions and disruptive fintech providers alike to give consumers a leg up in a complicated financial world, helping to improve financial literacy, expand financial inclusion, and ultimately lead to better outcomes. Finicity is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Finicity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.