Program Manager, Product Advisors at Wix
Wix's Sales and Customer Success organization. We're responsible for offering personalized recommendations for Wix customers to make their business more successful. We're obsessed with enabling businesses to create extraordinary online experiences for their clients using our platform. We're on a mission to continue establishing Wix as the ultimate solution for scaling online businesses and strengthening our position as the leader in the industry.
We're looking for a Program Manager to lead a team of Product Experts that will help ensure we're delivering best-in-class experience via our sales and customer success organization. In this role you will ensure we are effectively scaling our critical programs:
- Product Experts - A team of subject matter experts and product trainers who consult professional agencies on best practices in using our tools: SEO, design, EditorX, Velo, Data, Payments and more.
- Partner Advisors - Operationalize a program within our two-sided marketplace to have external agencies consult thousands of our top clients on a variety of topics.
While the U.S. Wix team is WFH during Covid-19, at this time we are seeking New York-based candidates who are able and willing to work on-site once we return to the office.
A Project Manager with 8+ years of experience in project management, product marketing, product training, customer success, and/or management consulting. You demonstrated an ability to think critically, synthesize insights into business plans, develop scalable processes, effectively communicate with leadership, facilitate training programs, and manage teams. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must. Preferred experience may include experience with ecommerce and digital technologies.
As a Program Manager, Product Advisors, you will:
- Mentor and guide a team of Product Experts with diverse areas of expertise
- Define how the team can be scalable and effective
- Build, scale and manage a Partner Advisor program within our two-sided marketplace
- Drive product training, certification and escalation process
- Track product adoption and performance metrics; use insights to inform our goals
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcomed, and anyone has the right to succeed.