ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is experiencing tremendous growth with the market acceptance of our cloud-based workflow management products, apps, and industry solutions and we are transforming our Enterprise NPI operating model to support our speed of innovation.
The Program Manager will lead cross-functional, strategic product launches ensuring value chain readiness and accelerating time to value. You will also drive continuous optimization of our NPI processes. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of launching products successfully, turning strategy into execution, transforming to drive operational scale to support speed of product innovation, and delivering business outcomes on time and with high quality. The successful candidate is a results-driven leader who brings a strategic approach and thought leadership to achieve desired business outcomes. In addition, the selected candidate has demonstrated operational rigor and continuous delivery of improvements with measurable impact.
What you get to do:
- Define and execution program plans with cross-functional GTM teams to ensure commercial & operational readiness for launch.
- Influence and work cross-functionally to align functional plans, identifying, and actively managing risks and issues to resolution to ensure successful launch
- Ensuring comprehensive planning including post sale readiness
- Define & manage KPI's (leading, lagging indicators) across product lifecycle
- Accountable for identifying and driving action plans cross-functionally to improve KPI's
- Mobilize and lead a variety of initiatives across the NPI transformation portfolio, including digitization and automation projects
- Develop, manage and execute detailed project plans that consider all requirements, constraints, resources, and deliverables associated with the defined objectives
- Drive projects from inception to completion, ensuring all workstream deliverables are completed on time, on budget, and with quality
- Lead NPI launches, refining & optimizing processes
- Conduct thorough and detailed analysis to produce data driven recommendations to enable leadership decisions
- Deliver progress updates to stakeholders and leadership
- Continuously apply a customer / partner lens across the customer journey to identify and execute optimization opportunities to improve NPI objectives.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Master's in Business, Engineering, IT, or Operations and 4+ years of related experience
- Proven experience in product release management and launching SaaS offers
- Strong program/project management skills & strong facilitation skills
- Leading diverse, high performing matrixed teams
- Highly analytical, fact driven, and process orientated mindset
- Ability to conduct meaningful analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable messages and deliverables
- Thrives in fast-paced environment, adept at managing multiple priorities in a dynamic environment to drive results
- Well-versed in SaaS business processes and customer lifecycle.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and develop mindshare to drive towards a common goal
- Combination of strong intellect, exceptional active listening skills, and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, including the ability to synthesize information that can be easily consumed by various executive audiences
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.