Program Manager, Learning & Training at Coinbase
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 68 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
As Program Manager, Learning and Training, you will play a key role in coaching and developing Listings Team members to help them achieve top performance results and deliver outstanding customer experiences. You will be instrumental in delivering onboarding, mentoring, and continual training support for all roles on the Listings Team to maximize engagement, output and operational excellence.What you’ll be doing:
- Deliver training across a variety of environments, both remote learning as well as in person, while adjusting facilitation style for various types of audiences from junior to senior levels
- Execute best in class training methods, tactics and approaches that effectively validate learning
- Work with stakeholders, the training team, and subject matter specialists to settle training needs – work quickly to identify, build, and implement training solutions that address identified gaps
- Support development and be responsible for the implementation of an on-going training strategy designed to promote continual learning and development within the Listings team
- Communicate organizational updates and information to the team with an understanding of what is relevant and meaningful to their business
- Design and administer post-training surveys to evaluate effectiveness and deliver reports to management following up from market visits
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders to advise on operational and training gaps as well as propose solutions and implementation plans to address identified gaps
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 7+ years’ experience within a retail, operations, and/or customer service environment
- 5+ years’ experience with training, facilitation and content development in a customer service or sales support environment
- Ability to evaluate student, manager, and instructor feedback and key performance indicators in order to identify potential areas of improvement
- Experience directly leading teams and mentoring team members across various levels and tenure
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication with an upbeat, positive and professional attitude
- Ability to speak comfortably and confidently publicly
- Ability to work independently, be self-directed, and collaborate seamlessly on global and virtual teams in different time zones
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.