Program Manager Lean Development at Chewy (Birmingham, AL)
Chewy is hiring a Program Manager of Lean Development to support our North American fulfillment center network. This position will report directly into the Senior Program Manager of Lean Development. If you are excited about driving a culture of continuous improvement and building an operations model to set industry standards of excellence, then this opportunity is for you. Chewy is proud to offer competitive benefits, leadership development programs, rapid career growth potential, and employee incentives.
What you will do:
- Responsible for assisting the Sr. Program Manager in Lean/Kaizen development including creation, coordination, and deployment of Lean content.
- Responsible for working with the Chewy Business Intelligence team designing, creating, implementing, and maintaining Lean Operational dashboards and reports.
- Provide guidance, support, and tools to FCs and Regional Managers while assisting with Kaizen acceleration.
- Program administrative duties to maintain properly functioning Continuous Improvement and Lean Programs
- Maintain, publish, and standardize network signage, floor markings, standard work, recognition programs, and operational communication and KPI boards
- This role will be the Network Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Lean Operations, Network Standards, and Best Practices
What you'll need:
- Minimum of 2 years Lean and/or Six Sigma Experience, Lean Sensei/Black Belt a plus
- Experience developing and delivering Lean content within a large organization across multiple platforms
- Minimum of 2 years of experience and a proven track record of converting model inputs and outputs into real world solutions
- Experienced in MS Office applications, SQL a plus
- Ability to work in both a team environment or independently, and comfortable handling some ambiguity
- Able to handle a fast-paced, changing environment and workplace
- Able to meet tight deadlines while supporting various initiatives
- This role should be able to easily communicate to a variety of decision makers at all levels from our associates working on projects and executing product moving up to VPs deciding on large scale projects, investments, and building designs
- This role will need to have ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]