In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Our Customer Success Program Management group brings together the counterparts that promote the business in their several focuses. This group of cat-herders aligns data, needs of the business and operational process to enhance the output of Customer Success for Zoom.
About the role:
- Set the Strategy for the management and growth of Customer Success: Customer Voice programs and partner with cross-functional teams to develop, prioritize, and track program goals
- Leverage and manage internal tools to gather and synthesize customer feedback for review
- Identify trends and action items based on data-driven decisions
- Effectively manage CS programs with multiple phases, work streams and different stakeholders .
- Represent CS in varying corporate projects and develop compelling "stories" that convey the meaningful synthesized insights in a compelling manner to various internal partner audiences
- Manage delivery of all program insights and metrics, clearly establishing top pain points, correlations, root cause, and best practices
- Manage presentations and talking points to support Customer Voice Programs
- Actively lead the creation of assets such as value proposition, At-a-Glance, Q&A, briefing documents for offers and promotions.
- Define and manage overall project risks and take corrective action in a proactive manner to mitigate those risks
- Design and manage customer surveys to ensure survey data is providing the right insights and lead the closed-loop process for following-up to responses and managing low-score responses.
- Identify and assess new, more useful ways to gather and analyze customer sentiment using advanced market research methodologies
- Provide updates regarding the status of the portfolio - schedule, budget, progress to date, risks etc. - to relevant stakeholders
- 5+ years of work experience project management, or a related field
- 3+ years in customer success/ support or NPS management
- Experience/ understanding of customer journey planning and mapping pre and post sales
- Ability to work and communicate well with all levels including executive staff.
- Business development experience, including exposure to content and media and expertise in executing and monitoring strategic business and revenue plans
- Self-driven , results-oriented and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- Solid writing skills with an ability to write/edit all kinds of copy from direct marketing content to customer communication
- Creative skills, with the ability to develop messaging and evaluate creative designs.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .