Program Manager, Crypto Listings at Coinbase
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
We’re looking for a Program Manager to join the Listings Team within the Business Operations organization to drive cross-functional alignment, create efficient and repeatable processes, and deliver initiatives on time through consistent planning and tracking.What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with the Senior Director, Listings, and the Listings Team
- Design, develop and maintain process workflows to support various programs in the crypto asset lifecycle, including asset issuer engagement, information research and intake, internal compliance and reviews, asset lifecycle management, and new program introductions.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including Product Management, Data Science, Business Development, Legal, Compliance, Security and Customer Experience, to implement complex processes in a global environment.
- Maintain data integrity across multiple systems, identify root causes and resolve data inconsistencies.
- Develop required process documentation for business process implementation and rollout.
- Establish appropriate KPIs to measure process performance, and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Lead stakeholder engagement, assess ongoing business needs, and build short-term and long-term program roadmaps to support business needs.
- Work closely with internal teams to define and develop processes and tools needed to support program requirements that enable standardization, scale and efficiency.
- Support implementation of technology solutions and process automations efforts to improve workflow visibility, enhance controls and improve process efficiency.
- 7+ years program, project or growth experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Proven track record of handling large-scale projects across a variety of cross-functional teams
- Solutions oriented with a curious & analytical mindset
- Demonstrated data-driven decision making or quantitative analysis skills
- Excellent communicator who can influence a wide range of partners, facilitate training to large groups, and is comfortable presenting to senior leaders
- Experience working at a tech company or has a track record of quickly ramping up on complex projects/environments.
- Able to handle multiple stakeholders and priorities simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments
- Excited about unlocking the crypto economy
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.