Program Manager, Buyer Ops at Opendoor
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:12 p.m. (CST) on Friday, August 20, 2021
Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
The Opendoor Buyer team is tasked with providing an innovative, simple, and hassle-free way to browse and buy any home on the market. As a key member of the operations team working on our Opendoor Backed Offers program, you will be tasked with scaling this initiative to all Opendoor customers to create compelling, differentiated reasons for customers to choose Opendoor over a traditional agent to buy their next home. Strong collaboration, organization, and process improvement required.
- Partner with our Engineering, Product, Operations, and Design leaders to create innovative programs that ensures all of our buyers can easily access our innovative buying products
- Collaborate with multiple teams across the organization to consolidate and prioritize different product asks related to scaling our Opendoor Backed Offers product
- Lead the team’s innovation efforts with product leadership to conceptualize and test differentiated product offerings
- Scale operational processes and product improvements of our buying program, including systematizing, productizing, and documenting various operational initiatives
- Collaborate with various stakeholders including G-team, pricing, agent ops, buyer product, title & escrow, CX, fulfillment, legal, ops excellence, F&S, to improve and streamline operational processes
- Proactively introduce improvements to the program that simplify customer and operator experience, while building awareness of offerings to all Opendoor customer
- 5+ years in strategy or operations role
- Strong program/project management skillsStrong organizational skills and the ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to work with minimal oversight
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Patience, empathy, and a unique ability to manage uncertainty
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new software and systems quickly
- You have experience with real estate transactions
- You have knowledge of transaction management/mortgage operations
More About Us:
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness:
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Read Full Job Description