Program Manager / Account Manager at CapTech (Atlanta, GA)
CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what’s possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients’ myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we’ve been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.Job Description
As a Program Manager / Account Manager with CapTech, your focus will be helping our clients deliver results against some of their most complex business and technology initiatives. The Program Manager / Account Manager will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our clients. Different projects could challenge you to succeed as a highly consultative senior management advisor or to drive highly visible technical projects based on your planning, execution, and client relationship management skills. The Program Manager / Account Manager will develop long-term relationships with our client stakeholders and ensure successful service delivery.
Specific responsibilities for the Program Manager / Account Manager position include:
- Establish collaborative partnership with key stakeholders to assess and recommend optimal business and technical solutions.
- Lead cross-functional delivery teams to deliver impactful business outcomes.
- Develop integrated plans to establish, monitor, manage and report key milestones and deliverables.
- Support the triage and resolution of critical program or project issues and scope changes throughout the project phases.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Perform hands-on project work, including analysis, design, process engineering, and change management, as needed by the project.
- Advocates for digital accessibility and inclusive design practices in all projects and client interactions.
Specific qualifications for the Program Manager / Account Manager position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- PMP certification preferred.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in project or program management role, preferably with full agile development life cycle experience.
- Demonstrated track record of successful ability to manage large and complex consulting engagements.
- Ability to assess client needs, identify omissions and gaps, and design optimal solution.
- Creative thinking and seeking innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems.
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients, build consensus, and achieve goals through influence.
- Excellent communication skills, listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
We want everyone at CapTech to be able to envision a lasting and rewarding career here, which is why we offer a variety of career paths based on your skills and passions. You decide where and how you want to develop, and we help get you there with customizable career progression and a comprehensive benefits package to support you along the way. Alongside our suite of traditional benefits encompassing generous PTO, health coverage, disability insurance, paid family leave and more, we’ve launched extended benefits to help meet our employees’ needs.
- CapFlex – Employee-first mentality that supports a remote and hybrid workforce and empowers daily flexibility while servicing our clients
- Learning & Development – Programs offering certification and tuition support, digital on-demand learning courses, mentorship, and skill development paths
- Modern Health –A mental health and well-being platform that provides 1:1 care, group support sessions, and self-serve resources to support employees and their families through life’s ups and downs
- Carrot Fertility –Inclusive fertility and family-forming coverage for all paths to parenthood – including adoption, surrogacy, fertility treatments, pregnancy, and more – and opportunities for employer-sponsored funds to help pay for care
- Fringe –A company paid stipend program for personalized lifestyle benefits, allowing employees to choose benefits that matter most to them – ranging from vendors like Netflix, Spotify, and GrubHub to services like student loan repayment, travel, fitness, and more
- Employee Resource Groups – Employee-led committees that embrace and incorporate diversity and inclusion into our day-to-day operations
- Philanthropic Partnerships – Opportunities to engage in partnerships and pro-bono projects that support our communities.
- 401(k) Matching – Generous matching and no vesting period to help you continue to build financial wellness
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging efforts, click HERE.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.