iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable bio sensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and Artificial Intelligence capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 2 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
About this role:
iRhythm is seeking a talented and experienced Director of Program Management to oversee a wide variety of programs from conceptual design through implementation. This position will have responsibility for programs across the entire organization. This position will be expected to interface with vendors, in-house personnel as well subject matter experts for each project to maximize resources and efficiency. While not having any direct reports the Director of Program Management will have direct responsibility for Project Teams, the individuals and their performance. It is expected that this feedback will be incorporated into the employee’s development plans.
The Director of Program Management will be responsible for organizing teams, setting timelines, project documentation and ensuring timely deliverables. The programs will have Executive level visibility (some Board level) and require cross-organizational teams from around iRhythm. You will also assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints and inspire risk-taking behavior to maximize business benefit. It is expected that this person will help develop and drive best practices throughout the organization and establish a framework and cadence for effective and timely reporting. Our work environment is fast-paced, with a collaborative atmosphere. Most of all, we are passionate about delivering innovations that improve the quality of health care and the patient experience. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team today!
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Clarify, prioritize and drive program commitments as well as establish and maintain clear chains of accountability.
- Articulate program goals, desired outcomes, risks/issues and mitigation plan clearly.
- Mentor junior employees and build effective teams.
- Manage programs with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive program plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor program progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyze economics of program plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Review proposed modifications on program plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
- 15+ years of experience managing technical, cross-organizational programs in a highly dynamic environment preferably in a healthcare related industry and public company environment.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of finance, science, or engineering.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience with transformational programs in IT, Finance or Operations.
- Strong working knowledge of project management tools (MS Project, Smartsheets, Project, Jira, etc.).
- Agile project management experience is a plus.
- Experience with system validation and projects that impact compliance such as SOX and HIPAA is a plus.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the Company.
- Analytical thinker with strong organizational skills; attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in an energizing environment.
- Customer relationship skills including the ability to discover true requirements, underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet bold timelines with optimal solutions.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for program success.
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation package, excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance (all of which start on your first day), paid holidays, and PTO!
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (with company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid parental leave, pet insurance discount, Cultural Committee/Charity events, and so much more!
FLSA Status: Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward.