The S&T team is also responsible to establish and lead transformation programs, mergers and acquisitions, and enterprise level technology changes to simplify and streamline delivery and support of technology services, maintain a strong security and compliance posture, support innovation at speed across Business Segments, and increase efficiency, effectiveness and quality of services provided by Enterprise Technology for TWDC enterprise.
The team consists of three functional areas:
Business Technology Strategy - Responsible for establishing strong partnerships with and deep knowledge of the Business Segments and becoming a "trusted advisor" for technology strategies, plans and services. The BTS team will be responsible for ensuring the integrated roadmaps created in partnership with value chain managers and Enterprise Technology teams meets both business and technology priorities and goals and drives to the jointly developed future state vision.
Value Chain Strategies and Roadmaps - Responsible for development and implementation of technology strategies and roadmaps developed in partnership with Corporate Functions and Enterprise Technology teams. The Corporate Technology Strategy team will ensure the roadmaps developed provide the right set of common services with the appropriate quality, cost, security, business continuity and compliance levels that can be leveraged across the enterprise for maximum value and efficiency
Transformation Programs - Responsible to lead transformation programs and initiatives across TWDC enterprise. The Transformation Program team will facilitate definition of program objectives and initiatives required to meet program objectives working across business and technology leadership teams. The team will facilitate initiation and feasibility phases for transformation programs prioritized for investment and establish appropriate program office resourcing to provide oversight and governance for successful delivery and value realization. The TPO will provide a comprehensive view (milestones, cost, risks/issues, status) of all transformation programs, business and technology, supported by Enterprise Technology.
The Program Lead role leads company transformation initiatives and is responsible for roadmap development and implementation for Enterprise Technology (Networking, Infrastructure, Operations, Core Platforms, Workspace, and Data). This role is part of the Transformation team, and plays a crucial role in enabling the people, process and technology strategies to realize the future technology vision for the company. We accomplish this by building industry expertise in commercial platforms and solutions, partnering with the Enterprise Technology teams to understand future technology capabilities needed to efficiently support the Business, and executing the approved and funded transformation initiatives that deliver the future state technology solutions and maximize value realization.
The Program Lead position leads technology transformation initiatives, working closely with other Program Leads, partnering with the Business Engagement Leads, Technology Strategists, and Enterprise Technology teams to define, complete feasibility analysis, obtain funding approval, and track execution and value realization of key transformation initiatives.
Basic Qualifications :
- Lead Enterprise Technology Transformation initiatives to deliver future state vision and value realization
- Build the complete program roadmap and plan, and execute against it with clear milestones, deliverables, role accountability, budget, communication and tracking of risks and escalations.
- Define and assemble the necessary resources and stakeholders to drive the required outcomes outlined in the Transformation initiative.
- Develop and implement Enterprise Transformation scorecard to track initiative health, schedule, issues/risks and value realization for executive level reporting
- Manage, evolve, and participate in the process by which funding decisions on programs and projects are made in line with strategy and roadmap plans.
- Schedule and lead regular project meetings from kick-off to wrap up
- Act as the liaison and manage communications between internal learning team and external partners
- Define, build and track key performance metrics to measure success and identify and iterate on opportunities for optimization
Executive Leadership Competencies
- 5+ years of experience as a software/systems leadership/consulting, leading transformation programs, roadmap and solutioning across the technology stack
- 3+ years leading complex strategic or transformation initiatives in a large Technology organization such as org. effectiveness, process re-engineering, technology strategy
- Demonstrated experience in advocating technology solutions and driving executive alignment
- Strategic thinker with analytical and problem-solving experience
- An outstanding ability to analyze problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently (both oral and written), work well in cross-functional teams
- Execution-oriented, and able to complete tasks independently
- Comfortable working with all levels of the organization including senior executives
- Strong passion for technology and staying abreast of industry trends
- Effective people management skills, provide direction, set priorities and deliver coaching to support talent development.
- Proven ability to influence seniors and peers without direct authority; experience leading cross-functional initiatives with multiple stakeholders.
- Talented facilitator who skillfully leads strategy and planning discussions.
- Self-driven, detail oriented leader who actively works to remove barriers to achieving results.
- Adapts to changes in priorities with ease, comfortable working "in the gray" while defining the way forward.
BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline or equivalent work experience. (STEM degree is highly preferred)
Additional Information :