Program Executive (DOD) at Labelbox (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:39 p.m. (CST) on Monday, August 8, 2022
Labelbox’s mission is to build the best products for humans to advance artificial intelligence. Real breakthroughs in AI are reliant on the quality of the training data. Our training data platform enables organizations to improve their machine learning models far quicker and more accurately. We are determined to build software that is more open, easier-to-use, and singularly focused on getting our customers to performant ML faster.
Current Labelbox customers are transforming industries within insurance, retail, manufacturing/robotics, healthcare, and beyond. Our platform is used by Fortune 500 enterprises including Allstate, Black + Decker, Bayer, Warner Brothers and leading AI-focused companies including FLIR Systems and Caption Health. We are backed by leading investors including SoftBank, Andreessen Horowitz, B Capital, Gradient Ventures (Google's AI-focused fund), Databricks Ventures, Snowpoint Ventures and Kleiner Perkins.
About the Role
At Labelbox Program Executives work directly with mission customers and prospects to demonstrate the value and drive adoption of the Labelbox platform in support of a variety of mission critical AI/ML workloads. As a Program Executive you will be responsible for aligning the Labelbox team and technology with DoD mission goals where Labelbox can provide unique value. You will drive awareness and requirements at the ground level while managing capture of key programs. You will own the Labelbox business relationships in your focus agencies.
This role is remote within the DC Metro Area.
What you will be doing
- Build account plans based on your knowledge of key mission areas and agencies.
- Work directly with Labelbox prospects, partners and customers to support adoption of the Labelbox platform.
- Execute awareness and business development campaigns.
- Deliver onsite briefings and workshops to mission stakeholders.
- Work with prospects to understand and document their AI/ML workflows with a focus on understanding constraints and bottlenecks to mission success.
- Partner with Forward Deployed Engineers to integrate the Labelbox platform into mission workflows.
What you will need to succeed
- US Citizenship required
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to travel 25%-75% of the time
- 5-7 years of prior DOD sales experience at a software company
- Knowledge of DOD and IC decision makers and thought leaders
- Must be able to work autonomously and collaborate in a cross-functional team environment
- Active security clearance (TS/SCI, CI)
- Located in DC metropolitan area
- Intelligence Community, federal law enforcement or military experience
Do great work. From anywhere.
We hire great people regardless of where they live. Work wherever you’d like as reliable internet access is our only requirement. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work.
More Information on Labelbox
Labelbox operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Labelbox was founded in 2017. It has 137 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Friends outside of work, Intracompany committees, Open door policy, OKR operational model, Team based strategic planning and Group brainstorming sessions. To see all jobs at Labelbox, click here.
Read Full Job Description