Program Coordinator at Karat
Karat’s purpose is to unlock opportunity, and we built the world’s first Interviewing Cloud to conduct predictive, fair, and enjoyable technical interviews 24/7. Karat helps companies expand interviewing capacity, unlock developer time, and raise engineering quality so they can hire smarter and grow faster, and create more opportunities for software engineers. From our industry-leading solutions to Karat’s Brilliant Black Minds program, the work we do here matters. We’re a team of passionate, focused, human-centric team, and we want you to join us!Come join our New Initiatives team
Our New Initiatives team is committed to developing and rolling out new products, solutions, and features that directly impact how candidates experience technical interviews.What you will do
As Program Coordinator at Karat, you will support the development and experimentation of new initiatives within the organization by administratively overseeing a variety of programs. You will manage project timelines, operating plans, ensure progress and results are organized, and provide regular performance analysis to functional leadership.
Karat’s HQ is based in Seattle, Washington, but we are open to remote U.S.-based candidates for this role. Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Pull reports and source data within a variety of existing Karat databases (e.g. Metabase).
- Proactively communicate updates for internal stakeholders regarding in-flight projects.
- Ensure data accurately analyzes program strengths and identifies areas for improvement.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program statuses throughout its life cycle.
- Contribute to the design and scaling of programs, tooling, and automations by providing performance insight.
- Work closely with internal teams to roll out and iterate on new and existing programs.
- 2+ years of administrative, program coordination, or project management experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Previous Metabase experience a plus
- Experience processing a high volume of information with an extremely strong attention to detail
- Familiarity working with customer success, marketing, product, and sales teams
Karat strives to offer everything you need to best support you today, tomorrow, and beyond. We’re proud of our current offerings, and highlight some of our team’s favorites below. There are more, just feel free to ask!Compensation / Time Off:
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- Generous paid PTO (see below) and Sick Leave (10 days per year)
- Flexible Time Off Policy for salaried positions
- Three weeks accrued per year for hourly positions
- Parental Leave (12 weeks paid with transition back to work in part-time capacity)
- 18 paid Company Holidays for 2021
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance via Cigna or Kaiser (for CA-based employees)
- 100% premium covered for employees
- 70% premium covered for dependents
- FSA, STD, LTD, Standard Life Insurance, and Optional Life Insurance
- Mental Wellness offerings such as Calm, Happify, Talkspace, Modern Health, and more
- $150 per month contribution to miscellaneous benefit/wellness of employee’s choice
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at [email protected].