By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the most complex customer implementation projects for Clari. You’ll start the customer relationship during the pre-to-post sales transition, and stay engaged until we transition to the Customer Success Manager post-go-live. You will work directly with the customer and our internal teams, from Sales, Product Management, Security, Engineering, Customer Success, Support, and even our executives. The company is expanding in new customers, new personas, and new industries, so you will be defining and learning every day how to make our customers successful with our platform.
This is a fully remote position and we will consider candidates anywhere on the West Coast.
- Work with new and existing customers to build attainable timelines, manage project plans, facilitate status meetings, manage project-related issues, and mostly, drive projects towards the successful deployment
- Work with new customers to understand their project objectives and their aspiration to optimize revenue operations and then plan and manage a project to achieve those objectives
- Discuss revenue operations strategy, provide best practices, and guide customers in operationalizing the Clari platform within their company
- Build & maintain relationships with key customer project managers and champions, including VP Sales Operations/Revenue Operations, VP Sales, CRO, as well as other executives and leadership
- Facilitate a smooth handoff from the pre-sales team once a contract is signed
- Proactively manage and mitigate risk throughout the implementation
- Provide regular status updates to the core project team and leadership
- Facilitate status meetings and steering committee meetings
- Manage any project and product-related issues or escalations
- Ensure the customer will be a positive reference to other customers/prospects
- Facilitate a smooth handoff to the Customer Success & Support teams
- Build strong cross-functional relationships internally, working with Sales, Customer Success and Support, Product Management, and Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of customer-facing project management experience with at least 2 in SaaS implementation
- Experience with SFDC configuration, architecture, and functional usage
- PMP, CAPM, or similar project management certification preferred
- Sales operations/revenue operations experience preferred
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including Customer Success, Sales, Security, Product Management, and Engineering
- Ability to grasp technical concepts
- Superior communication skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrated ability to communicate/present effectively at all levels of the organization including the C-suite
- Strong problem-solving skills to resolve project-related issues (ex. timeline risk, scope creep, resource constraints, etc.) and escalations while navigating challenging situations in a professional manner
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer experience; customer-focused, enthusiastic, positive and service-oriented
- Team player who exhibits professionalism while dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations
- Experience managing projects in Smartsheet, Sharepoint, Excel, or similar project management software preferred
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description