Principal Program Manager (L5) at Twilio (Remote)
Join the team as our next Product Liaison ManagerWho we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.About the job
This position is needed to support Twilio Flex’s growth efforts throughout the entire product development lifecycle. This will involve working with teams across Flex and Twilio and handle Go-to-Market workstreams and driving internal alignment across key stakeholders.
The Product Liaison Manager will work closely with senior leadership and all cross-functional teams to create alignment, transparency, and continuity. They will do this by successfully handling projects, building scalable processes, and building partnerships in support of the Product organization.
Twilio Flex is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of launch management and program management. The Product Liaison Manager will be a natural leader and facilitator who is driven, organized, detail-oriented, and enjoys developing business processes to eliminate ambiguity. They will be adept at facilitating actions, resolving problems, advocating for programs to ensure success for all partners involved, and leading and influencing at all levels of the organization.Responsibilities
In this role, you’ll:
- Collaborate with the Product team and other internal groups such as Customer Success, Sales, Sales Engineering, and Product Marketing to organize a regular cadence of meetings for discovery of product feature gaps and requests.
- Coordinate regular roadmap updates to Sales, Customer Success, and Product Marketing
- Synthesize and provide visibility to the product team and escalate when necessary
- Be the point of contact for GTM escalations and customer calls and work with Product leadership to bring the right leaders to the table
- Manage the Flex Customer Advisory Board and all comms associated with those meetings both prior to, during, and after
- Collaborate with Product leaders, PMM, Sales, and CSM to source customers for pilots and betas
- Work with product management to publish regular reports on the progress of pilots and betas
- Develop and lead outreach plans for Twilio Flex to establish relationships and become a trusted partner with key customers.
- Collaborate with product management and product marketing to craft content to aid in outreach efforts, customer understanding, and internal enablement.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Contact center experience
- Strong validated experience with leadership, business insight, problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical abilities.
- Consistent record of affecting change at all levels of the organization without having positional authority
- Ability to communicate at the Executive level of an organization
- 5+ years working experience in program or project management, product operations, consulting, or operations role that worked closely with product, GTM, and engineering teams
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for program success
- Shown experience working in a sophisticated, matrixed environment, handling multiple partners
- Solid experience in high growth, highly scaled SaaS environment
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills. Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to lead and coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Ability to work across cross-functional groups and ensure the ability to influence and execute across groups
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve and prioritize
- Data-driven approach to converting Key Performance Indicators into metrics for the solutions you maintain, and the desire to measure, report and iterate as needed.
- Prior experience with analytics tools is a plus.
This role will be remote, USWhat We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $109,000 - $150,000
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]