Portal Administrator Program Manager at Atlassian
At Atlassian, we are on a mission to reinvent B2B selling. We know that classic high-pressure B2B sales tactics don't work anymore. We have built a billion dollar, fast-growing business without any of those tactics, based on high-quality products, free trials and an intense focus on customer satisfaction. Those happy Customers convert to paying Customers, creating a prolific "Flywheel" that has delivered 200,000+ customers to date.
We believe that there is an opportunity to more pro-actively engage with our customers through "Smart Touch" - specific, value-added outbound engagements that will lead to higher conversions and incremental bookings throughout the Customer lifecycle. We also continuously add new products to our portfolio, either organically or through acquisition and make frequent changes to our products & packaging that affect the Field Operations organization (Inside Sales, Strategic Sales, Channels, Customer Service, Sales Consultants,...).
This is a great opportunity for a strong, mid-level intranet/CMS administrator and content manager to join our Channel Operations team to help transform our Confluence wiki into a more robust and sophisticated portal for Atlassian partners while enabling teams to get the most from this important tool. We're seeking someone experienced and able to hit the ground running, but your ability to learn quickly on the job is equally important.
- Partner Portal lifecycle management including administration and operations, content publication, site usage, and overall system management
- Handle gathering business requirements for administration and configuration of Confluence (manage users and permissions, manage archiving, integrate other applications, manage upgrades)
- Oversee the process of updating and maintaining content as well as setup, configure and manage the approval workflow process.
- Manage content distribution across all pertinent content pages.
- Maintain optimal site performance, review website statistics, monitor usage, and traffic levels while using search engine optimization best practices to create and maintain compelling pages and content.
- Possess an understanding of web analytics and other metrics (e.g. Confluence analytics, ticket data, etc.)
- Publish, monitor, improve and iterate traffic-driving and conversion-driving pages
- Work across cross-departmental teams while developing and maintaining the master content calendar.
- Work closely with channel and sales operations leadership to determine information architecture while developing solutions that are easy to navigate.
- Gather business requirements for functionality to the portal as needed (look & feel, customizations, evaluate and install add-ons, improve search)
- Lead content management processes and assist content authors with creation (author training, page templates, macros, information taxonomy)
Skills and Experience Needed:
- Deep understanding of and direct work experience with CMS systems and web development; Confluence experience would be great, but not essential. Experience with Sharepoint or similar would be fine.
- Experience managing a corporate intranet/wiki and designing an information architecture/taxonomy/site navigation/look-and-feel
- Excellent troubleshooting, fault-finding and analytical skills.
- Experience with configuration management and version control systems.
- Excellent communication skills, including interacting with internal end-users.
- Excellent time- and project-management skills, and the ability to work under pressure when needed.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Confluence configuration and the Confluence add-ons ecosystem.
- Administrator experience with other Atlassian applications.
- Experience as an admin for other collaboration tools like Google Suite and Box.
- Experience in a customer-facing role (internal or external) and passion for highly visible enterprise support.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .