Who We Are
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. The Motive Automated Operations Platform combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to automate vehicle and equipment tracking, driver safety, compliance, maintenance, spend management, and more. Motive serves more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
The PMO leads Motive’s most strategic projects. As an extension of the leadership team, the PMO owns the execution and delivery of big outcomes across the organization.
You will lead the charge on the most important initiatives at Motive (Ex. launching new products, entering new markets, building teams & processes from the ground up). You must quickly come up to speed on how the business operates across all functions. You will assemble and lead large cross-functional teams, build credibility, and alignment among key stakeholders, driving vision and a clear framework for programs & projects. You will track core business metrics and develop an analytical framework for making data driven decisions when prioritizing, tracking, and iterating on key initiatives. You are a detail-oriented, get-things-done professional who can adapt quickly, and can balance moving quickly with high-quality delivery. You will report to the Director of PMO.What You'll Do:
- Take full ownership through the entire project life cycle. Organize, scope, and lead multiple complex projects simultaneously. Make sense of vague requirements, create clarity, and drive momentum in the face of ambiguity
- Navigate tight timelines - identify & mitigate risks before the project is impacted. Drive accountability across teams - relentlessly drive outcomes while remaining flexible with exactly how to reach objectives
- Earn credibility and trust from cross-functional teams - work with global teams from Sales, Marketing, Finance, Product, Engineering, Biz Ops, Sales Ops, Enablement, and more
- Adapt quickly to a dynamic environment - must be comfortable with fast pace and changing priorities
- Report weekly to the executive team to share progress and risks in your projects - communicate clearly and concisely with senior executives. Maintain poised leadership under high levels of visibility & accountability.
- Maintain clear status, timelines, and owners for all of your projects - ensure all stakeholders have context and are not blocked from delivering on schedule
What We're Looking For:
- 4-6 years total professional experience.
- 4+ years experience in project/program management role or similar management consulting role
- Operations, Product, Program, or Project Management experience in a technology company (B2B SaaS company preferred)
- Proven experience working in a matrix environment, managing multiple stakeholders.
- Expertise with Project Management Tools, G-Suite, Excel, & Salesforce
- BA/BS degree (MBA Preferred)
- Expertise with B2B SaaS operational processes & systems preferred, along with project management frameworks and tools.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at Motive. Motive considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.