Partner Support Program Manager (Remote Eligible) at Brandfolder (Greater Denver Area)
Brandfolder by Smartsheet is on a mission to make managing your digital assets a seamless process. We aim to deliver the world’s most powerfully simple platform for storing, sharing and showcasing assets. The people at Brandfolder drive our success, and we need people who push the boundaries and will push us forward. That is where YOU come in.
Our company culture is driven by a customer-first mindset, fosters employee growth and development, and promotes building connections amongst teams. How do we do this? By building a world-class product and creating an environment that values autonomy, flexibility and the opportunity for employees to be themselves.
Do you want a role where your contributions directly affect the success of the company? Do you want to take the next step to a place that will push you to grow in your career? If so, we’d love to have you aboard. We have a team of curious, eager, and humble individuals who rally together both within and outside the confines of the office and aim to expand and evolve.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Smartsheet (Brandfolder) provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is determined by several factors including, but not limited to, level of professional and educational experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado, the range of starting pay for this position is $79,120- $97,520 (DOE). In addition, this role will be eligible for a market-competitive annual bonus and RSU stock grant upon accepted offer.
Brandfolder is seeking a Partner Support Program Manager responsible for providing dedicated support to one of our largest partners and their customer base. This position is highly technical in nature, but also requires a high level of business acumen to ultimately secure renewals and grow the accounts set by way of the functions listed below:
What you’ll do:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Brandfolder, and become a DAM Industry expert
- Run weekly meetings to share what’s new, what’s been done over the past week, and intake of new issues/topics/projects
- Streamline existing process, and built new process to scale collaboration between our organizations
- Work closely Head of Brandfolder Customer Experience and Senior Manager of Support to prioritize projects and issues
- Provide guidance (and execute when appropriate) on all technical issues, questions, and requests
- Reproduce and debug submitted issues by using test environments and tools
- Be the point of contact for all configurations - This includes SAML/SSO, custom API configurations, and minor UI updates.
- Become an expert regarding our integrations set
- Run custom reports via BigQuery and Postgres
- Execute scripting to perform bulk actions
What you’ll need:
- A passion for helping others and solving complex problems in creative ways
- Enjoy working directly with some of the biggest and best brands in the industry
- Strong technical knowledge and comfort with web applications
- API configuration and manipulation
- SQL - Ability to query a database and create basic reports of customer data
- Data manipulation - ability to transform data in CSV and spreadsheets
- Front end languages: HTML, CSS, jQuery
- Comfort with browser capabilities and technologies that support cloud applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The drive to own high-impact projects from day one
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role
Perks & Benefits:
- HSA, 100% employer-paid premiums, or Buy-up medical/vision and dental coverage options for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!