Upgrade is a fintech unicorn founded in 2017. We are the fastest-growing company in the Americas (Financial Times). In the last five years, over 15 million people have applied for an Upgrade card or loan, and we have delivered over $10 billion in affordable and responsible credit. Our innovative Upgrade Card is the fastest growing credit card in America (Nilson Report). Combining the flexibility of a credit card with the low cost of an installment loan helps us redefine banking.
Upgrade has been named a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” three years in a row, one of the “Top Companies to work for in Arizona”, and we have received awards for being a best company for Diversity, Women, Culture, and Veterans.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and delivering new and better products to join a team of 1300 talented and passionate professionals. Come join us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
Upgrade is seeking a new Oversight Program Analyst to join our team in Phoenix, AZ. The role is responsible for supporting the enhancement and growth of Upgrade’s first line of defense oversight program which includes Quality Assurance (QA), Quality Control (QC) and complaint management. Reporting to the Oversight Program Support Sr. Supervisor, this individual contributor will engage with a broad range of business partners, including leadership, to complete oversight deliverables, projects, and initiatives.
- Develop and produce internal procedures, user guides and process maps to depict oversight processes
- Support content management and departmental communications via internal Confluence hub
- Communicate directly with business partners to develop the appropriate methods to facilitate effective and efficient first line of defense (FLOD) oversight
- Review, communicate and recommend developments in risk oversight practices while partnering with leadership to ensure appropriateness and adequacy
- Assist with the preparation of key reports, roadmaps, scorecards and capacity plans for all oversight functions
- Identify, assess, recommend and support the implementation of improvements to core processes
- Create and track business deliverables via JIRA board to keep oversight initiatives up to date
- Facilitate meetings, publish agendas, track action items & milestones and document roadblocks for oversight programs
- Support all oversight initiatives and tasks as needed
- 3+ years operations, oversight, and/or project management experience in banking or financial services
- Extensive multitasking skills required with focus on managing multiple priorities and intensive deadlines
- Proven ability to gain respect, trust, and support of leadership, partners, and peers across all business lines.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with the ability to analyze data to clearly and concisely convey operational successes, trends, and opportunities
- Advanced technical skills, including proficiency with Google Suite, Confluence, JIRA, and the aptitude to learn new programs
- Adaptable to change in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Positive attitude, professionalism and strong work ethic with high level of integrity
Benefits and Perks
- Great OPEN office location, located in downtown Phoenix
- Close to Light Rail and Public Transportation
- Comprehensive benefits package - medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability
- Paid Time Off
- Kitchen stocked with free beverages, snacks, and treats
Our office space exceeds OSHA and CDC guidelines for workspaces amidst COVID-19. This is an in office job and work from home is not regularly offered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description