Onboarding Project Manager, Enterprise at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.About the Role:
The Enterprise, Onboarding Project Manager is the expert responsible for the training and implementation of KeepTruckin hardware and software with our highest value customers. In this role you will own the Onboarding project along with its metrics for success, including but not limited to Kick Off, Go Live, and NPS.
The Enterprise Onboarding Project Manager is an excellent project manager and a KeepTruckin product expert who uses these skills to guide clients through very complex and large onboarding projects while coordinating these efforts with the rest of the Enterprise account team to drive initial adoption as well as to continually train and onboard the customer as they increase their commercial relationship with KeepTruckin.
The day-to-day of this role includes, but is not limited to, hosting kickoff calls to coordinate plan and measure the implementation of new clients, hosting online training sessions, and ensuring the client is on track with their onboarding process.
This role is ideal for an individual who has the ability to grasp overall strategy while executing specific tasks within a process and can manage multiple clients at once. Should the candidate be successful in getting the job they can expect a fast paced and at times ambiguous environment where they will be required to use their critical problem solving skills everyday.
Learn more about our work culture and team members on this profile of our team here.What You'll Do:
- Define and maintain the onboarding program for clients based on our product initiatives
- Define, track and achieve key performance indicators for the onboarding program
- Owning the implementation process for assigned accounts which include: successful onboarding and training of the software to drive adoption by new clients
- Operating as the primary point of contact during the assigned clients onboarding phase
- Ensure the timely and successful completion of new client onboarding for all assigned accounts
- Monitoring client progress and activities to ensure adoption and timely Go Live
- Setting expectations with clients on deliverables related to their training and Go Live
- Hosting weekly virtual group training sessions for new clients
- Traveling to customers on sites (2-3 per month)
- Actively communicating with Account Executives and Customer Success Managers regarding client progress
- Assisting with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Participating in cross-functional groups to establish enhancements to communications, tools and products
- 3+ years experience in a customer-facing role in a B2B capacity, preferable trucking and logistics
- Strong business background including project management, account management, problem-solving, business planning, and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal), and presentation skills
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively across all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Prior experience in customer onboarding, training, implementation, project management, or other relevant experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience preferred
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.