Onboarding Manager at Do Not Use - MyCase, Inc. (Remote)
Founded in 2010, MyCase’s mission is to help law firms thrive with technology they love. Our products and services simplify law firm operations, giving legal professionals the time to do what they love most — serve their clients. We’re leaders in our industry, offering best-in-class products and services across lead management, payments, case management, reporting, and more. Our portfolio of solutions includes MyCase (Legal Practice Management Software), CASEpeer (Practice Management for Personal Injury Firms), Docketwise (Immigration & Case Management Software), ( Soluno (Legal Accounting), and Woodpecker (Legal Document Automation).
MyCase has thousands of users and we have only scratched the surface. We are constantly looking for talent to join our team to continue playing a key part in unlocking our potential. We’re revolutionizing the way our customers do business.
We want your ideas, your enthusiasm and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
The Onboarding Manager provides amazing service that makes our customers love us. The best candidates are great customer relationship builders. The role is to ensure a successful onboarding for new customers as they transition from previous practice management software to MyCase. This is the most important phase of the customer lifecycle, and the Onboarding Manager is responsible for establishing the solid foundation that drives customers’ future successes. Onboarding Managers work in conjunction with - Account Executives to ensure customers are implemented and onboarded successfully, set up for long-term success, able to realize value quickly and become daily users of MyCase and value-added services.
This is the ideal opportunity for motivated individuals who provide excellent customer service while maintaining an organized queue of internal tasks. Successful Onboarders have a passion for leading and helping others, operational agility and a blend of technical and interpersonal skills. New hires complete a formal training program to develop extensive product knowledge, which is invaluable for future career opportunities at MyCase.
What You’ll Do
- Master the product through a formal onboarding program and continued learning
- Gather, analyze and process customer data during data migrations
- Prepare and lead customer onboarding experience assessing customer needs, and customizing onboarding experience to maximize utilization and delight
- Complete assigned tasks in an organized manner to ensure project deadlines
- Proactive outreach to ensure customer success during their first 90 days post-live
- Provide timely response to customer inquiries via phone and email
- Enhance customer satisfaction by providing distinctive service in all interactions
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship to ensure customer satisfaction
- Utilize GoToMeeting to provide efficient face-to-face customer service
- Utilize SalesForce to manage customer interaction and inquiries
- Partner with Sales, Product and Services teams to define ongoing best practices for onboarding tasks
- Receive direction from Customer Success Director and Manager of Customer Onboarding
- Serve as a MyCase brand ambassador to create promoters within industry
- Represent Onboarding department at offsite meetups and customer conferences with customers and prospects
What We’re Looking For
Interpersonal Savvy: relates well to all kinds of people - up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably
Attention to Detail: thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. Monitors and checks work or information and plans and organizes time and resources efficiently.
Customer Focus: is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it to drive improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
Influence: demonstrates ability to influence others when appropriate; maintains awareness of goals & objectives and navigates solutions toward desired ends while maintaining relationships and supporting consensus; uses all available information appropriately to guide decisions while acting with integrity
Time Management: uses time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time that others; can attend to a broader range of activities
Technical Learning: picks up on technical things quickly; can learn new skills and knowledge; is good at learning new industry, company, product or technical knowledge
2+ years in a customer-facing role (Support or Customer Success)
Ability to develop strong client relationships, manage expectations, and critically problem-solve
Ability to present, communicate, and work effectively with other internal teams
Outstanding probing and listening skills
Strong project management skills
SaaS support experience and/or legal experience desired
If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of the MyCase culture. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.