NetSuite Project Manager at Crowe (Atlanta, GA)
| Atlanta, GA
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:13 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, January 18, 2023
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today's complex business issues. Crowe's accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a "Best Place to Work." We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!Job Description:This role will require hands-on NetSuite Project Management across multiple small and large multi-month national NetSuite projects.Comfortable working in a matrix management environment. Strong communication skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors.Responsibilities:
- Plan, manage and communicate the progress of the project, achieving project milestones and maintaining momentum of the project
- Facilitate resolution of issues and roadblocks
- Prepare for and lead weekly project status meetings with clients and internal teams
- Full financial management from WIP to billing and collections
- Provide pre-sales support and work with sales team on change requests and statement of work
- Communication to prospective and current customers the Crowe Methodology
- Strong Project Manager role experience including a significant portfolio of full lifecycle ERP solution or comparable software delivery implementations.
- 6-8 years of NetSuite project management experience. Demonstrated ability to follow solid project management principles
- At least 5 years of cumulative relevant role experience, ideally with a software vendor and/or professional services practice.
- Experience developing work-breakdown structures and project plans, ideally using Microsoft Project and/or SmartSheets
- Excellent understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing), Sales Force Management (Opportunity, Proposal, Sales Orders, Forecasting, territory management and Quotas), Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfillment) as well as support (Cases Management and Territory Management).
- Strong client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an implementation plan.
- Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable world class software solution.
- Demonstrated experience working with Sales, Account Management, and Executive stakeholders.
- Formal Project Management methodology training, with significant practical use. Certifications such as the Project Management Professional (PMP) are a plus.
- This position requires a minimum of 10% travel
More Information on Crowe
Crowe operates in the Consulting industry. The company is located in Sacramento, CA, San Francisco, CA, San Jose, CA, Los Angeles, CA, Sherman Oaks, CA, Costa Mesa, CA, Denver, CO, Dallas, TX, Miami, FL, Fort Lauderdale, FL, Lakeland, FL, Tampa, FL, Atlanta, GA, Washington, D.C., DC, Livingston, NJ, New York, NY, Simsbury, CT, Westborough, MA, Burlington, VT, Cleveland, OH, Columbus, OH, Lexington, KY, Lexington, KY, Louisville, KY, Indianapolis, IN, Indianapolis, IN, Knoxville, TN, Franklin, TN, Clayton, MO, Springfield, IL, Oak Brook, IL, Chicago, IL, Fort Wayne, IN, Elkhart, IN, South Bend, IN and Grand Rapids, MI. Crowe was founded in 1942. It has 6889 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and 401(K). To see all 4 open jobs at Crowe, click here.
Read Full Job Description