Marketplace Senior Program Manager at Twilio (Remote)
Join Twilio’s Partner Ecosystem team as our next Sr. Program Manager for Twilio Marketplace. We are reimagining and shaping #TwilioPartners strategy and go-to-market by co-innovating with the ecosystem on product integrations and marketplace offers that align to our mutual customers' journeys while creating delightful customer engagements.Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences. We’re creating a delightful Twilio Marketplace experience for our customers to leverage technology partner integrations via a scalable marketplace program to fuel joint growth with Twilio’s Partner Ecosystem.About the job
This position will help evolve our Twilio Marketplace, which allows our customers to discover, utilize, and transact differentiated technology partner integrations within the Twilio Platform. As the Twilio Marketplace Program Manager, you will engage cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders to operationalize and scale Twilio’s Marketplace program and GTM with and for our technology partners.
Twilio’s Technology & Platform Partnerships team is chartered with elevating and growing our Partner Ecosystem. We’re excited to see what you build to help us shape the future of Twilio’s Partner Ecosystem & Marketplace.Responsibilities
In this role, you’ll:
- Deliver global marketplace impact by proactively developing the marketplace program and driving cohesive cross-functional engagement with stakeholders to enable frictionless marketplace GTM motions.
- Align and collaborate with internal marketplace product management, partnerships, and marketing leads to internalize, influence, scope, and co-develop a scalable Twilio Marketplace program for and with our ISV Technology Partners.
- Align with Partner Managers to gain insights on partner product integration roadmaps to co-develop and operationalize marketplace offerings and joint marketplace GTM efforts.
- Own and develop a scalable Twilio Marketplace partner program “playbook” inclusive of partner onboarding, operational & support elements, success criteria, field enablement, joint awareness & demand generation, and overall GTM benefits for partners building integrations on the marketplace.
- Engage with global and regional sales, marketing, and partnership GTM teams to ensure proper alignment and co-develop programmatic GTM motions that enable co-selling with technology partners.
- Co-define partner marketplace success criteria and develop a Partner Marketplace scorecard. Continuously analyze, track, and report marketplace business traction and needs of partners.
- Enable “better together” excellence, partner experience on the marketplace, and operational rigor in developing and driving a scalable Twilio Marketplace program and GTM, globally.
Twilio values diverse experiences in relevant industries and functions, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with relevant experiences to also apply. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in a B2B marketplace role with technology partner motions
- Program Management experience with operational excellence in a marketplace partnerships role
- Developed, scaled, and successfully grew a marketplace program and marketplace GTM efforts
- Accountable with a sense of urgency and bias for action, and capable of leading teams by influence
- Proven ability to proactively establish and nurture strong, productive relationships with stakeholders
- Humble, honest, driven cross-functional master comfortable with change and navigating ambiguity
- Collaborated with sales, marketing, product, programs, operations, finance, and legal stakeholders
- An expert on marketplaces and comfortable working with technology partnerships & API integrations
- Growth minded with line of sight on long term strategies while impacting short term program efforts
- 10+ years experience in marketplace & program management roles in ecosystem partnerships teams
- Strong ability to unpack complexity, negotiate strategic and complex partner contracts / engagements
- Delivered impactful marketplace partnering strategies focused on API and SaaS Solutions / integrations
- Proficiency and working knowledge of one or more formal project management methodologies, PMP.
This role will be fully remote open to any US State. Approximately 10% travel is anticipated.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!(Location dependent information)
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $120,160 - $165,220.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.