Marketing Project Manager at Definitive Healthcare
Definitive Healthcare is a global healthcare technology company that provides leading intelligence on the healthcare provider market.
We are on an incredibly exciting trajectory and have more than doubled in size in the past 2 years, with over 650 employees. We have been consistently honored by multiple surveys as a Best Place to Work in the Boston area. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates.
Monocl recently joined the Definitive Healthcare enterprise as well in 2020. It empowers life science professionals with the complete global expert solution designed to drive impactful outreach and strategic engagement
This is your chance to be a part of a journey where you can develop a product that will truly affect and transform the life science industry.
If you’re excited to work for a fast-growing company in the dynamic healthcare industry, and to make a significant impact on the business, then this is the role for you. We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Project Manager who will play a crucial role in organizing marketing initiatives and managing resources, timelines and budgets for our fast-paced and cross-functional marketing team. As the Marketing Project Manager, you will be coordinating a team of professionals in the development of projects ranging from digital campaigns, website updates, SEO content, thought leadership development, sales tools and more. Your goals will include concept to final execution, to ensure overall team success and best in class marketing deliverables. This role will also work with stakeholders outside of marketing in support of their creative and brand asset needs.
You will be a member of the Corporate Marketing team and will report to the VP Corporate Marketing.
- Create long- and short-term project plans based on priorities established by marketing leadership, including setting targets for milestones, and creating and managing detailed schedules that adhere to deadlines.
- Play a central coordinating role between Product Marketing, Demand Generation and Corporate Marketing, ensuring that all teams are working together in an efficient and effective manner.
- Become the resident marketing team expert in leveraging our project management tool, Asana, to set up projects, assign collaboration teams and establish tasks and deadlines.
- Collaborate with marketing leadership to identify internal or freelance resources who will most effectively and efficiently deliver against project objectives and manage these resources against a monthly budget.
- Serve as the main point of contact for teams when multiple tasks are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
- Communicate with marketing leadership to keep projects aligned with goals, and escalate issues as needed.
- Perform quality control throughout development to maintain the highest standards.
- Coordinate cross-functional processes with stakeholders outside of marketing (Digital Experience, Product Management, Internal Communication, Professional Services and Research) to foster strong cross-departmental relationships and efficient workflow.
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Resourceful, innovative, problem-solving mindset
- Competence with cross-functional collaboration; ability to adapt to effectively work with wide range of functions and stakeholders
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- 3-5 years of project management experience in a marketing organization or agency or other nontechnical environment
- Demonstrable experience managing complex and disparate teams and projects
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent
- Experience in project management tools a plus (Basecamp, Asana, Wrike, etc.)
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!
Your privacy is important to us. Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice which tells you how we use and process your personal information