The PMO org believes Marketing will do its best work when it is focused and aligned. We aspire to drive performance breakthroughs by bridging the gap between strategy and implementation across teams, systems, and processes.
We are looking for a Program Manager to join our small but mighty team of strategic problem-solvers and team builders. You will play a meaningful role in prioritizing and driving strategic initiatives with stakeholders from all Marketing functional areas, including PMM, Lifecycle Marketing, Paid Media, Web Platforms, and Field and Channel Marketing.
This is a unique opportunity for a strong operational lead who can build and navigate relationships with individuals at the team and executive level. You will steer a range of high impact programs, applying the right amount of process and governance, and ensuring continuous improvement in our planning and execution. Responsibilities
- Develop collaborative relationships with other Marketing teams and internal partners, building consensus in a highly ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Prioritize programs and projects based on company objectives, forecasted impact, and available resources
- Manage new program intake; coordinate project team assignment with resource team leads.
- Directly manage multiple Marketing projects, managing schedules and deliverable progress, and ensuring all stakeholders are aligned on interdependencies, next steps, and progress; preemptively identify and manage risks, raising issues when needed to remove blockers.
- Work with the Campaign Lead & PMO Lead to build a unified, centralized view of global campaigns and programs, and maintain an integrated marketing calendar/roadmap.
- Develop Marketing’s project management skills by building and optimizing systems, tools, and standards to improve workflow
- 5+ years of experience managing projects/programs
- Experience developing operational processes
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to work at all levels of the organization
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, manage programs and projects, and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Bachelor’s degree