Manager, Technical Program Management at Dutchie (Remote)
Founded in 2017, Dutchie is a comprehensive technology platform powering dispensary operations, while providing consumers with safe and easy access to cannabis. Dutchie aims to further support the positive societal change the cannabis industry brings to the world through wellness benefits, social justice, and empowering local communities through tax revenue. Powering thousands of dispensaries across 40+ markets throughout the United States and Canada, Dutchie is the leading technology company in the cannabis space and was named in Fast Company’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in North America and listed two years in a row on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups.
Dutchie has raised over $600M in funding to date, backed by D1 Capital Partners, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DFJ Growth, Thrive Capital, Howard Schultz, Snoop Dogg’s Casa Verde Capital, Gron Ventures, members of the founding team at DoorDash, Kevin Durant’s Thirty Five Ventures, and other notable angel investors.
About the Role
Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for a talented Manager of Technical Program Management to join our team. Technical Programs at Dutchie is part of the R&D Operations team, responsible for ensuring our R&D and customer-facing teams can continue to grow without sacrificing speed or quality.
The Technical Programs team is responsible for ensuring effective program management of strategic initiatives across Dutchie’s R&D teams. We are looking for a strong program management people leader to join our growing Technical Programs team to oversee the Technical Programs Team.
What you'll do...
- Build, lead, manage and develop a team of Technical Program Managers
- Define, in collaboration with Head of R&D Operations, other members of R&D and leadership, what Technical Programs looks like at Dutchie including, how we operate, best practices and how we measure success.
- Connecting the dots for programs across the organization, including Highlighting cross-program dependencies and risks to senior leadership
- Define and prioritize new programs requests
- Bring structure to managing the full lifecycle of complex programs from requirements gathering and program definition, to design and implementation, and to operational excellence.
- Design and build streamlined and optimized processes
- Cultivate a culture of openness and transparency to increase the likelihood of program success.
What you bring...
- History of successful program management IC work, with a history of demonstrating strong program management fundamentals on programs of varying scale
- Minimum of 6 years in a senior-level program manager role and preferably 2+ years as a people manager within a fast-paced SaaS environment.
- Experience managing Program Managers, including providing coaching, establishing standards and defining success
- Coaching skillset in key areas of program management including, influencing without authority, communication, risk mitigation, conflict resolution, etc.
- A leader who can think beyond program management to understand the strategic priorities of the organization and design a program management team to support its execution.
- Strong collaboration, planning, influencing, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Ability to tailor your approach and that of Technical Programs to meet the changing needs to teams across our fast-paced, growing organization.
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc..) allowance
At Dutchie, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Dutchie believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.